Celeb Gossip Club discussion

ROBERT IS SICK OF FAME

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manahil (new)

Manahil | 257 comments Mod
There are actors that are born to be famous and others that when fame arrives have a hard time dealing with it. That is the case with Robert Pattinson, who is sick of it all.
The actor, whoa couple of years back was unknown is now one of the biggest stars around, an idol for the masses, and this is driving him crazy. "I don't even remember how my life was before," said Robert. Robert blames social networking sites like Twitter for all of this, because Twitter reports on where fans might find him day to day. "Because of the Internet and Twitter, I always have a ton of people following me around,” he said.

Robert, who is a calm and reserved person, does not seem to like to be followed and pursued. Remember that he was even run over by a car because he was being chased by fans who were nuts over him.

With Twilight a huge success and two more movies from the saga to come, it looks like Robert will be followed by his fans for some time to come still. [image error]

message 2: by Manahil (new)

Manahil | 257 comments Mod
i think robert is a sleepy head his eyes are always half shut if u observe the right eye