BooktubeSFF Awards discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived 2019 > BooktubeSFF Babbles topics 2019

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frances (new)

Frances Karavasili (frannie7) | 2 comments I belong to a group looking for free ebooks, butI have never tried a free ebook that is good enough. No author is mad enough to give away something free are they and all publishers want profit.
The best I have read for a few pounds is
Something to Tell You
truly mind blowing, well at least the 0.1% of me that is real. I loved the link to The Higgs Boson particle and the 9 other proven universes. Fab.

message 3: by Agnes (new)

Agnes | 22 comments Frances wrote: "I belong to a group looking for free ebooks, butI have never tried a free ebook that is good enough. No author is mad enough to give away something free are they and all publishers want profit.
The..."

I don't know whether the Kindle deal selection in the European Amazon stores would be as good as in the US one, but if you have patience and check the deals frequently (daily if you don't want to miss the daily deals), you can get quite a lot of books for between $0 and $3. I got most of the books I have right now at such discounted prices, including quite a few of the books that were on the Booktube SFF awards. For example, a few days ago I got Ghost city for $1.99.

message 4: by Jack (new)

Jack Edmunson | 3 comments Top 5 speculative/dystopian fiction
#speculativefiction #dystopianfiction

1. 1984 Orwell - the start
2. The Handmaid's Tale by Attwood - the most popular now
3. Wool by Howey - self published at first
4. Something To Tell You by Edwards - new just read
5. Memory of water by Itaranta

Rate others? Add new?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.