Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Kerrelyn Sparks

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 278 comments The Love at Stake series is one of my favorites. It might not be as action packed or in depth as other series but it makes me laugh out loud!

Which book or character is your favorite?

I can't decide between Ian and Jean-Luc's books and I LOVE Connor. XD

message 2: by Cathy (new)

Cathy  (cathygreytfriend) | 53 comments I like Jack and Ian, but I'd love to see more of Connor and Carlos too. Have you read Lynsay Sands' vamp books? They have a similar style, light and funny but with well-developed characters you can't help but like.

message 3: by Amelia (last edited Nov 07, 2009 03:18PM) (new)

Amelia | 278 comments I do read Lynsay Sands vamp books as well! So hilarious! XD

In Sparks' recent updates she said that Robbie's book is next followed by Carlos'! She hinted that Connor's is coming soon ... so it might be after Carlos'. YAY! lol

I'm glad Carlos is getting a book. He's so cheeky! It was said by other characters that he was gay, but I always thought to myself "Watch Sparks' trick us all and have him secretly in love with Sabrina!" lol

I'm wondering who Carlos and Connor's leading ladies will be.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Hey, Connor is THE MAN. Gotta LOVE that Scottsman. Yum, yum, yum.

message 5: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 278 comments Connor and his cute hairy knees! lmao

message 6: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 278 comments Come on! I know more people have read this series! Someone has to have an itch to talk about it! lol

message 7: by Kristina (new)

Kristina  (volcanicpunk) | 15 comments my fav book is jean-luc's story but i have to agree with all of you connor is by far the best. mmm scottish. lol ok i'm done

message 8: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 278 comments I am never done with Connor! I'm actually a tad bit afraid that his book will be a let down after waiting for it for sooooo long...... Then again it will have lot's of him in it so I don't know if that's possible. lol

message 9: by April (new)

April Keizer (akeizer) | 2 comments I absolutely love this series! Can't wait for the new one to come out with Robbie MacKay. So if I have to choose a couple of favorites I'd have to say Austin from "Vamps in the City" and Jack from "Secret Life of a Vampire". I liked Ian and Angus, but I think my hang up was the dialogue. The Scottish accent in my head is just as bad as when I speak it.

message 10: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 278 comments LOL I love the accent! It amuses me.

message 11: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
hum, who's the fav of the vamps??? Now, that IS hard to decide. But I think its Connor. Gotta love a man in a kilt. :o)

message 12: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 278 comments I'm so glad about all of this Connor love going on! lol