Katarina | 65 comments Mod
January 27, 2019

“Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly”

message 3: by Katarina (new)

January 28, 2019

“Aim for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.”

message 4: by LunaLord (new)

LunaLord | 49 comments That is one of my favorite quotes ever. Another one I love I heard from my high school band director. I don't know where it is from originally.

"There's no such thing as a perfect performance."

☯️Phoenix~They/them☯️ | 15 comments "Suicide is another way of quitting and quitting means losing. Never give up hope and you'll be a winner"
"Failure is another way of learning"

☯️Phoenix~They/them☯️ | 15 comments I just thought of these quotes, IDK if they're any good

message 7: by LunaLord (new)

LunaLord | 49 comments All quotes are good

FallenAngel-  I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings. Coming down is the hardest thing. | 3 comments "Tears are words that need to be written" is one of my favorite quotes.

message 9: by LunaLord (new)

LunaLord | 49 comments Good judgment comes from experience, Experience comes from poor judgment.

Vaishali • [Vicarious Living] (vaishalid) | 43 comments "Going In One More Round When You Don't Think You Can That's What Makes All The Difference In Your Life”
― Rocky Balboa Slyvester Stallone

Vaishali • [Vicarious Living] (vaishalid) | 43 comments “Listen to the people who love you. Believe that they are worth living for even when you don't believe it. Seek out the memories depression takes away and project them into the future. Be brave; be strong;take your pills. Exercise because it's good for you even if every step weighs a thousand pounds. Eat when food itself disgusts you. Reason with yourself when you have lost your reason.”
― Andrew Soloman

message 12: by Katarina (new)

January 29, 2019

“Sometimes when you’re in a dark place, you think you’ve been buried, but actually, you’ve been planted.”

message 13: by LunaLord (new)

LunaLord | 49 comments "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh A.A milne

message 14: by LunaLord (new)

LunaLord | 49 comments Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it a rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.

message 15: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments "darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate;only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

message 16: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments "a woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water"
-Eleanor Roosevelt

message 17: by LunaLord (new)

LunaLord | 49 comments Those are awesome quotes.

Vaishali • [Vicarious Living] (vaishalid) | 43 comments LunaLord wrote: "Those are awesome quotes."

I agree

message 19: by Katarina (new)

Missed yesterday’s quote, but I’m back for today’s!

January 31, 2019

“You lost her, and now she lights up the night-time sky for her new lover. Because he recognized her as the moon, and you envy him. She could’ve been your moon, but you were too busy chasing simply lit stars.”

I really feel this one because I feel like I’m part of the space that surrounds the stars and planets, but never noticed because everyone around me is to fascinated with stars and moons to notice me.

Vaishali • [Vicarious Living] (vaishalid) | 43 comments Katarina wrote: "Missed yesterday’s quote, but I’m back for today’s!

January 31, 2019

“You lost her, and now she lights up the night-time sky for her new lover. Because he recognized her as the moon, and you env..."

Really interesting quote which is also relatable to me, and I'm sure many others.
But I suppose, being part of the darkness around the stars isn't always a bad thing, because it filters the people who aren't worth your time because they don't want to get to know you, so the people that do eventually end up in your life are the right ones.

message 21: by Katarina (new)

February 1, 2019

“Don’t cry because it’s gone. Smile because it happened.”

message 22: by Katarina (new)

“Be yourself. Everybody else is already taken.”

message 23: by Katarina (new)

February 2, 2019

“At the end of the day who you are is totally and completely up to you.”

message 24: by Katarina (new)

February 4, 2019

“Not every day is good, but every day has a little good in it.”

message 25: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments Sorry i missed a few days quotes so you get extra today.

message 26: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments “I am a strong woman. I don’t sit around feeling sorry for myself, nor let people mistreat me. I don’t respond to people who dictate to me or try to bring me down. If I fall I will rise up even stronger because I am survivor and not a victim. I am in control of my life and there is nothing I can’t achieve.”

message 27: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments “I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, Okay.” – Madonna

message 28: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” —Walt Whitman

message 29: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments "At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren't where you want to be, you will always be a failure."
-Erin Cummings

message 30: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments That's it for today. Remember, be uplifting always.

message 31: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
—Mark Twain

message 32: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments "When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us." —Helen Keller

message 33: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments "When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life." —John Lennon

message 34: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments Have a great day everyone!

message 35: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments “Without music, life would be a blank to me.”― Jane Austen

message 36: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments this quote just explains my life.

message 37: by LunaLord (new)

LunaLord | 49 comments Oh completely. I'm a musician and I owe everything to music.

Vaishali • [Vicarious Living] (vaishalid) | 43 comments LunaLord wrote: "Oh completely. I'm a musician and I owe everything to music."

Oh wow, what do you play Luna ?

message 39: by LunaLord (new)

LunaLord | 49 comments Trombone

message 40: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments I play the drums, bells, guitar, bass, and i sing, so music is my life.

message 41: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments Now HAPPY QUOTES!!!

message 42: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
-Earl Nightingale

message 43: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There's going to be stress in life, but it's your choice whether you let it affect you or not.
-Valerie Bertinelli

message 44: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are. -Ariana Grande

message 45: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what's going to happen. It's one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's one of the most terrifying. It's worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories.
-Ariana Grande

message 46: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments When you wake up each morning, you can choose to be happy or choose to be sad. Unless some terrible catastrophe has occurred the night before, it is pretty much up to you. Tomorrow morning, when the sun shines through your window, choose to make it a happy day. -Lynda Resnick

message 47: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments My belief is that we were put into this world of wonders and beauty with a special ability to appreciate them, in some cases to have the fun of taking a hand in developing them, and also in being able to help other people instead of overreaching them and, through it all, to enjoy life - that is, to be happy.
- Robert Baden-Powell

message 48: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments It's good to be happy and tell us how cool your life is and how awesome you are on social media. That's great because it inspires other people to be happy, too. But a lot of times, people are trying to be happy in the wrong ways - with money or with different things that are not true happiness.
-Jaden Smith

message 49: by Snacks (new)

Snacks Prynne (murdermysterygeek) | 68 comments Have a great day everyone.

Vaishali • [Vicarious Living] (vaishalid) | 43 comments Snacks wrote: "Have a great day everyone."

Have a great day too snacks ;)

« previous 1 3