Psychological Thrillers discussion

BOTM Past to Present > FEBRUARY 2019 BOTM...ON THIS DAY..By Joseph Difrancesco & Oak Anderson

Comments Showing 1-50 of 566 (566 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by stephanie, MOD (new)

stephanie | 1116 comments Mod
Psychological Thrillers Members!

Thank you so much for having me back! It has been a few years since my book, Take One With You was BOTM here in your group (thank you, Stephanie!), so I'm very excited to be back with my new book, ON THIS DAY, that I co-author with the extremely talented Joseph DiFrancesco (thank you, Stephanie and Ruth!!).

Yes, you've got Joseph and I (Oak) to share your thoughts and insights with! We can't wait to field your questions and hear what each of you think about all aspects of our story, ON THIS DAY. This thread is going to be fantastic.

Also fantastic...

Joseph and I would like to offer free Amazon ecopies to anyone that would like to read ON THIS DAY. No limits. For every group member that would like it! Please post a comment or send me a direct message (to Oak) with your email address and I'll send you a gift copy.

Even more fantastic...

Any Psychological Thrillers member that reads, and posts a review here on GR will be entered into a RAFFLE for a paperback copy (signed by Joseph or I), mailed out to you no matter where you live. Yep.

For extra entries in the RAFFLE (as long as you post a GR review)...

Post a review on Goodreads = one raffle entry
Post a review on Amazon = one raffle entry
Bonus entry...post at least one comment here in the BOTM thread = one raffle entry (only applies if a GR review posted)

3 total possible entries to win the paperback copy! Raffle entry closes Feb. 22nd. Draw date Feb. 24th. Sorry to close off the raffle before March, but I fly to Africa March 1st, and would like to send the winner the paperback copy before leaving.

Whew. Okay, lets do this...

Oak

message 2: by Vickie (new)

Vickie Sarmina (iwrite0530) | 295 comments I would love to have the opportunity to get an ebook from you to read and review!! My email address is:
Iwrite0530@yahoo.com. Many thanks in advance!! Vickie Sarmina

message 3: by Dana (new)

Dana | 9 comments Hi! Could I please get a copy sent to dcbartlett22@gmail.com ? Thank you so much! I read Take One With You before when it was BOTM, and I'm excited for this one.

message 4: by Janeandjerry (last edited Jan 25, 2019 09:45AM) (new)

Janeandjerry (janeandjerryculwell) | 82 comments I'm interested in reading and my email address is LADYCOMET2010@GMAIL.COM

message 5: by Camden (new)

Camden Johnson (blurrysleeps) I'm interested in reading the book! My email is Camrye03@gmail.com. Thanks!! :)

message 6: by stephanie, MOD (new)

re: [Psychological Thrillers] AND THE NEW READ FOR FEBRUARY BOTM IS....

Just wanted to let you know that when I searched for this book, the first item was:

https://www.amazon.com/PROOF-This-Day...

It shows that the book is unavailable. This happened to my book 'Dark Inheritance'. I corrected it by re-doing the link between paperback and eBook.

I know the link says PROOF, but it can be off-putting.

And yes, I would love to receive the eBook, ON THIS DAY.

PBLawson

message 7: by Anne (w/ an E) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 96 comments I am also interested in receiving and reading a (kindle) copy of ON THIS DAY. My email address is: mzcatnthehat@hotmail.com
Thank you :)

message 8: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Hello everyone, I will begin sending out gift copies this evening, so please keep an eye on your inbox!

Here is the Amazon.com link https://www.amazon.com/THIS-DAY-Homel...

Thanks for all of the interest so far!

message 9: by Vickie (new)

Vickie Sarmina (iwrite0530) | 295 comments Thanks so much - I’ll be looking for it!! 😁

message 10: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Matthews Goldshot | 24 comments Hi, Oak! I'd love to get your new book! My email address is goldshotc@yahoo.com. Thanks!

message 11: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Vickie wrote: "I would love to have the opportunity to get an ebook from you to read and review!! My email address is:
Iwrite0530@yahoo.com. Many thanks in advance!! Vickie Sarmina"

Thanks, Vickie, I've sent it out to you.

message 12: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Dana wrote: "Hi! Could I please get a copy sent to dcbartlett22@gmail.com ? Thank you so much! I read Take One With You before when it was BOTM, and I'm excited for this one."

Great to BOTM with you again, Dana! Your copy is sent.

message 13: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Janeandjerry wrote: "I'm interested in reading and my email address is LADYCOMET2010@GMAIL.COM"

Just hit send on your copy, Janeandjerry :)

message 14: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Camden wrote: "I'm interested in reading the book! My email is Camrye03@gmail.com. Thanks!! :)"

Should be in your inbox, Camden!

message 15: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Anne (w/ an E) wrote: "I am also interested in receiving and reading a (kindle) copy of ON THIS DAY. My email address is: mzcatnthehat@hotmail.com
Thank you :)"

Gift copy sent, Anne, thank you!

message 16: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Cathy wrote: "Hi, Oak! I'd love to get your new book! My email address is goldshotc@yahoo.com. Thanks!"

Check your inbox, Cathy :)

message 17: by Janeandjerry (new)

Janeandjerry (janeandjerryculwell) | 82 comments Oak wrote: "Janeandjerry wrote: "I'm interested in reading and my email address is LADYCOMET2010@GMAIL.COM"

Just hit send on your copy, Janeandjerry :)"

Thank you and will get started on this over weekend can't wait

message 18: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments stephanie wrote: "Psychological Thrillers Members!

Thank you so much for having me back! It has been a few years since my book, Take One With You was BOTM here in your group (thank you, Stephanie!), so I'm very exc..."

Here is the GR link to add to your 'reading' pile

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Oak

message 19: by Vickie (new)

Vickie Sarmina (iwrite0530) | 295 comments Thanks so much for my copy Oak!!

message 20: by Anne (w/ an E) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 96 comments Oak wrote: "Anne (w/ an E) wrote: "I am also interested in receiving and reading a (kindle) copy of ON THIS DAY. My email address is: mzcatnthehat@hotmail.com
Thank you :)"

Gift copy sent, Anne, thank you!"

Got it, Oak, thanks. Starting tonight!

message 21: by stephanie, MOD (new)

OAK, PLEASE SEND TO THIS PERSON,,THANK YOU SO MUCH..

My email address is

Judz999@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

message 22: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments stephanie wrote: "OAK, PLEASE SEND TO THIS PERSON,,THANK YOU SO MUCH..

My email address is

Judz999@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!"

Done, thanks Stephanie!

message 23: by Jim (new)

Jim Crocker | 295 comments WOO-HOOOO! Talk about off to a fast start, and it isn't even February yet! Well I got mine already and have started reading.

It would appear that Brant has his hands full now. Shoulda stayed in Philly, dude!

Glad to have you back, Oak, and your pal Joey D, too! I will be opening my little BOTM site on FEB 1, and I got links up the waaazooo!

Happy Reading! And now we got TWO MODS here. Can't get away with nuthin' no more. Oh, yikes. That's baaad Englasio. Sorry, Ruth!

message 24: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Jim wrote: "WOO-HOOOO! Talk about off to a fast start, and it isn't even February yet! Well I got mine already and have started reading.

It would appear that Brant has his hands full now. Shoulda stayed in P..."

What a welcome, Jim! Thanks!

message 25: by Jimmie (new)

Jimmie | 194 comments Oak, it is so great to be able to discuss another book you wrote. The last book was great and the discussions were lively.

message 26: by Vickie (new)

Vickie Sarmina (iwrite0530) | 295 comments Oak - reading now - and can’t put it down!! Omg!

message 27: by Oak (last edited Jan 26, 2019 05:53AM) (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Ruth wrote: "Hahahahaha. I’m silently correcting your grammar. Muhahahaha (evil laugh)"

Oh oh. Grammar is being watched!?

*looks around nervously for his editor* help...

message 28: by stephanie, MOD (new)

Lexa would love a copy Oak, Thank you....

I would love a copy msawyer3243@gmail.com

message 29: by Jim (new)

Jim Crocker | 295 comments Ruth wrote: "Hahahahaha. Soooooo joking. I was an English teacher for 28 years. I retired in May, and left that behind. Bahahahaha. Jim knows this. Lolol...just friendly razzing."

You can NEVER stop! HAHAHA! Sometime we should sit down and talk about the Oxford comma. Also, I think "bigtime" should be a word. 'Cause I use it allatime!

message 30: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments stephanie wrote: "Lexa would love a copy Oak, Thank you....

I would love a copy msawyer3243@gmail.com"

Lexa's copy sent!

message 31: by stephanie, MOD (new)

Lets hold our lips on any details in this book until FEB 1...thank you very much.....

message 32: by stephanie, MOD (new)

No, the commas weren't what I was talking about. I just don't want folks to start talking about the book until the first, I don't want to be rude to the January BOTM...thats all...

message 33: by stephanie, MOD (new)

(smile)

message 34: by Dave (new)

Dave (sheikl) | 14 comments I would also love a copy please!! SheikL@aol.com

message 35: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Dave wrote: "I would also love a copy please!! SheikL@aol.com"

Got you set up, Dave, thanks!

message 36: by Jim (new)

Jim Crocker | 295 comments I hope I'm not betraying the Code of Silence, but:

Oh, no! Not Geno's! :0

message 37: by stephanie, MOD (new)

Jim, your lips are sinking Jim,,I bet you are not good around Christmas Time, huh?....Loose Lips sink ships,,,,,

message 38: by stephanie, MOD (new)

Jim is about to get a smack-down like a WWE wrestler...

message 39: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Jim wrote: "I hope I'm not betraying the Code of Silence, but:

Oh, no! Not Geno's! :0"

I was there was about 20 years ago. I ate at Pat's. It was soooo good!

message 40: by Adam (new)

Adam James | 36 comments Out to breakfast now and on my smartfone. Gonna have the waffle with huckleberry syrup. It's vegetarian! So no Geno's or Pat's for me! HAHAHA! Finished the book last night. After I calmed down, I wrote my review this morning. However, breakfast intervenes!😂😁

message 41: by stephanie, MOD (new)

Stephanie,

I would love a copy of the "On this Day" if I'm not too late.
email: 1cfrench@verizon.net

message 42: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments stephanie wrote: "Stephanie,

I would love a copy of the "On this Day" if I'm not too late.
email: 1cfrench@verizon.net"

Sent!

message 43: by Oak (last edited Jan 27, 2019 12:35PM) (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments For anyone that would like to read On This Day: Homeland Thriller Series

Joseph and I would like to offer free Amazon ecopies to anyone that would like to read ON THIS DAY. No limits. For every group member that would like it! Please post a comment or send me a direct message (to Oak) with your email address and I'll send you a gift copy.

We'll offer a free ecopy until Feb. 20th, so feel free to jump in anytime before then!

message 44: by Vickie (new)

Vickie Sarmina (iwrite0530) | 295 comments Oak - reading it not and loving it - having trouble putting it down!!

message 45: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Vickie wrote: "Oak - reading it not and loving it - having trouble putting it down!!"

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts in 5 sleeps...!!

message 46: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Adam wrote: "Out to breakfast now and on my smartfone. Gonna have the waffle with huckleberry syrup. It's vegetarian! So no Geno's or Pat's for me! HAHAHA! Finished the book last night. After I calmed down, I w..."

Can't blame you! A good meal gets priority in my world too!

message 47: by Toni (new)

Toni Hamner (misstonimarie) | 8 comments I would love to read On This Day! My email address is toniimariie@hotmail.com

Thank you!

message 48: by Oak (new)

Oak Anderson | 150 comments Toni wrote: "I would love to read On This Day! My email address is toniimariie@hotmail.com

Thank you!"

Got you covered, Toni, thanks!

message 49: by stephanie, MOD (new)

Denver is expecting snow starting tonight. I see my neighbors packing their Subaru up with their snow-boards and ski's.. One of my neighbors is well know snowboarder. He is really nice, and during the summer, he has cook outs and sends us food..Good cook too!

message 50: by Adam (new)

Adam James | 36 comments You're gonna have to bring poor Rocky inside from his little dog house!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12