R-O-L-E... um.... PLAY! discussion

Role Plays > Werewolf

Comments Showing 1-50 of 769 (769 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((fa-la-la))

message 2: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments ((Found it!))

Jack jumped into the big pit and continued his digging.

message 3: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments Ava looked around.

message 4: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments Jack smelled someone nearby but didn't care to find out who it was.

message 5: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments Ava didn't really care so she let her ears and tail come out, as she danced around.

message 6: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments Jack continued to dig, then finally found what he was looking for. "Yes!" He yelled a little to loud.

message 7: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments Ava heard someone as she danced over to the sound, "hello" she said as she looked down into the pit

message 8: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments Jack looked up. "Oh... uh hi!"

message 9: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments her eyes widen, as she tried to catch her breath.

message 10: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments He quickly looked away, "So um, my names Jack." He murmured.

message 11: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments she shook her head, "I'm, umm I'm Ava" she finally said.

message 12: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments "Nice to meet you." He tried to jump out of the pit.

message 13: by {Caitlyn} (last edited Oct 03, 2009 11:33AM) (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments "wanna hand" she asked as she held out her hand.

message 14: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments Jack nodded and held her hand lightly. After getting out, he quickly let go, feeling embarrassed.

message 15: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments her hand was a little dirty, but she smiled at it.

message 16: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments Jack put the object into his pocket. "Thanks for helping me up." he said.

message 17: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments "anytime" she said with a smile, as she hide her tail, and ears.

message 18: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments she then turned around to head the other way

message 19: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments "Wait up!" he said. He ran up and said "Were ya heading to?"

message 20: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments "I dont know really" she said.

message 21: by D. (last edited Oct 03, 2009 04:09PM) (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments "Well um do you want come with me? I have a place nearby." he said blushing.

message 22: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments she looked down and blushed as she played with her hair, as her dimples showed, "I don't know what to say"

message 23: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments He Looked away. "Im hungry... We can eat if you want."

message 24: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments "sure" she said as her ears popped up.

message 25: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments He noticed and was tempted to brush his hand over then. Resisting he said, "Um ok, it's small but um well over here." He started walking.

message 26: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments she moved her hand through her hair, "damn it, you seen them didn't you" she asked.

message 27: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments He turned toward her. "Ya there so cu-" he cut himself of, blushing brightly.

message 28: by {Caitlyn} (last edited Oct 03, 2009 04:50PM) (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments she then put both hands over them, "please, don't that's why im out here to get away from them calling my ears cute" she said as she turned.

message 29: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments "Ssorry. Im not used to talking to people..."

message 30: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments she dropped her hands, "me either I should be the one saying sorry" she said

message 31: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments "No, there is nothing for you to be sorry for." he turned toward the direction of his house. "So, you hungry?"

message 32: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments "always" she said as she let her tail hang out as well.

message 33: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments He grinned, "Same, comon, im famished."

message 34: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments she giggled a little as she danced around.

message 35: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments Soon they made it to a large tree. On the top branch sat a very crooked house. "Do you need me to help you up?"

message 36: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments she looked up, "please" she said, "but watch the tail" she said with a giggle.

message 37: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments He smiled and picking her up lightly in both hands, jumped landing softly on the landing above.

message 38: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments she looked around, "wow, this is where you live" she asked.

message 39: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments He shuffled, putting her down. "Sorry that its not much."

message 40: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments "no, it great" she said as she smiled at him.

message 41: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments He smiled back. "Glad you like it. Come on in and ill get something out to eat." He opened the door holding it for her.

message 42: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments she walked in still amazed by his house.

message 43: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments Inside, a kitchen was to the left and a "living room" was to the right. He walked into the kitchen. "What do you want?" he asked rummaging through the old fridge.

message 44: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments "what ever you have" she said as she spun around to get a good look at his house.

message 45: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments His head halfway in the fridge, he pulled up his hand in the air, holding a sandwich. "Chicken and bread?"

message 46: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments she giggled a little, "sure" as she spun she almost tripped, "oh" she said as she caught her self

message 47: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments He tried to look up and make sure she was ok but instead he banged his head against the inside of the Fridge. "Ow, are you ok?"

message 48: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments she looked at him, "I should ask you the same" she said as she walked over to check his head.

message 49: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments He got out of the fridge and said, "Think im fine. He handed her a sandwich. "Here."

message 50: by {Caitlyn} (new)

{Caitlyn} | 953 comments she put it on the corner, as she touched his head to make sure her was ok, she then kissed the bump, "you'll live" she said as she picked her sandwich, "oh and thanks" she said as she took a bite.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16