More RP Because I am bored! discussion

Pirate RP > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Start here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharinne looked out at the sea, on deck.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon sat high in the mast, staring at the clouds. They were darkening, the seas beginning to get rough.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) "Kendall?"
Kendall looked down from where she was working. "Yes, Darling?"
"Why is the sky so dark?" Merrie asked.
"Because a storm is coming, remember?"
"I thought that happened when the water got choppy." Merrie said.
Kendall led her to the edge of the boat. "See? It is. The clouds get dark as well."
"Oh."

message 5: by RedPath (new)

RedPath Jade came from below and saw the storm starting up. She sighed.

message 6: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (last edited Aug 22, 2009 07:46PM) (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) "Now I have to go back to work. Do you think you can go to your cabin?" Kendall asked.
"Sure. See ya Kendall!" Merrie waved as she left.
"Hi Jade!" She said as she passed Jade.

message 7: by RedPath (new)

RedPath SHe smiled a little as Merrie trotted past her. She walked over to Kendall.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Kendall looked up from the work she had just returned to. So much for getting it all done. "Hello, Jade."

message 9: by RedPath (new)

RedPath She nodded, "Hello," she said quietly. She looked worriedly at the dark clouds.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Kendall followed her gaze. "Don't be worried. We'll get through it."

message 11: by RedPath (new)

RedPath She nodded again, then looked at her work. "Do you need help?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Kendall looked at her. "Don't you have your own duties to accomplish?"

message 13: by RedPath (new)

RedPath SHe shook her head, "Finished them awhile ago."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Kendall shrugged. "Then sure, if you want to."

message 15: by RedPath (new)

RedPath She stepped up.

((Dang, gotta go. I've been caught......))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) ((I hate it when that happens. See ya!))

Kendall returned to what she was doing.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon climbed down to the deck.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Merrie snuck back on deck.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He saw her. What was her name again? M something... "You know a storm is coming, don't you?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Merrie jumped when he spoke to her. "Y-Yes, Captain." She said, adding the captain just like Kendall had taught her. "I'm not afraid of rain." She added.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned. "Strong lass. However, Kendall may very well disagree. Did she tell you to go to your cabin?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Merrie blushed. "Maybe she did... A little while ago. And I did."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned. Children always seemed to bring out the best in him. "So you did."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Merrie looked down. "But I came back. I wanted to watch the storm."
((Oh how I love playing little kids...))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Merrie! That was it! He knelt down. "I can understand that, Merrie. But if you are out here, you will worry Kendall very much." Or at least, he thought. He didn't really know.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Merrie frowned and looked up at him with her big eyes. "I don't think it will worry her that much." A tactic a little young for her, but she hoped it would work.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh really?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Merrie looked back down. "Fine. She will."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"How about we keep this little venture between us, and you head back to your cabin, hm?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Merrie pouted. "Please can I stay, Captain? Please?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's really not up to me. You're not part of my crew. You should be asking Kendall."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Merrie frowned. "Fine... See you around then, Cap."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"So long, Merrie."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Merrie waved and went back under again, still sulking a little.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He went to tie stuff down to the deck.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Kendall finished what she was doing and thanked Jade for the help.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon stood by the mast, looking around.

message 40: by RedPath (new)

RedPath ((I'm on!)

Thomas walked up to Brandon and clapped him on the back, "The storm's a'brewin'"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aye, it is." He nodded in agreement.

message 42: by RedPath (new)

RedPath He stretched, "But I'm sure she handle it," he said, stroking the wood of the ship.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"She's gone through worse and survived. She'll do just fine."

message 44: by RedPath (new)

RedPath He nodded, "Aye."

Jade nodded at Kendall, then started wathing the clouds again.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He wandered around the deck, making sure all was going well.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Kendall walked up to Brandon. "Captain. Everything is finished."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "Good."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Kendall saluted and walked bac off.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kendall?"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Kendall stopped and turned. "Yes, Captain?"

« previous 1