R-O-L-E... um.... PLAY! discussion

Role Plays > Vampire

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,336 (1336 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((start here fa-shiz))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

James closed his eyes and pushed back the tears that were threatening to pour. "This sucks..." He took a step to the edge of the building, about to step off to his death.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianne stepped out into the city streets. She was hunting, she had on her predator's outfit on. Short black dress with a pantyhose and highheels. she always had to look good.
SHe spotted a man, he was young and his blood sang out to her.
"It's showtime," she mumumured to herself, She licked her lips.
SHe walked up to him...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

James opened his eyes and screeched with shock, "You're..... you're flying!" He lost his balance and fell.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Arianne walked up to the human;
"Hello"she mumumered into his ear.
"DO you want to know a secret?" she asked.
The human staggered back, shocked by her quiet approach.
"well, okay..." he answered
"i'll tell you if you come with me," she grabbed his arm and guided him away...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come" she whispered
Arianne stopped when she reached an alley. SHe looked to see if anyone was around...
" you will feel great pleasure and comfort if you let me feed off you voluntary"
She bent down and feed off the man...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((O.O))

James wriggled in the grip of the vampire, "Let me go!" He shouted, afraid of the flying being before him.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((geez, calm down Kaitlyn, I'm here))

James stumbled backwards in suprise, "How... how are you flying?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

James shrugged, he didn't have anyone to tell anyway, "What is it?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

James stared at her in shock, "V... v... v..."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

James stared at her wide-eyed, to think that just moments before he was about to end his life. "A... real vampire?" He gasped.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

James smiled, "Can I see your fangs?!!"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((watch out, fangirlism moment))

James took a step to her and touched one of them with his finger, then jumped slightly, suprised. "They're so strong..."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((you never heard of fangirlism?))

"Well I guess if they have to... rip through flesh..." James gulped at the thought of it.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((yes... it's in my dictionary, the dictionary of Madison... look it up sometime, you can also find Twi-hate and Butt-Nugget))

James smiled, "Good.... good..."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((huh? healktheri?))

James nodded, then looked at her smiling softly, "Why'd you save me?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry, I spaced from life... playing GOW))

"But who are you to determine when it's someones time to die?" He asked, growing hot wwith anger, "When you're the one that takes lives before they are meant to be taken!"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Animals have lives too you know!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"But they have to endure the pain of sharp fangs going through their skin and ripping open their flesh!" James retorted.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

James took a step to her, so they were face to face, and growled at her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

James grabbed her and planted a kiss squarely on her lips.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((betcha didn't see that coming))

message 23: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((he he!))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((bye Kaitlyn, hi Jessica))

message 25: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((hi! im bored...))

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((hello?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((me too))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please don't leave."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"You were yelling too."

message 31: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments ((Can I jump in?))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((of course!))

message 33: by D. (last edited Aug 30, 2009 07:56PM) (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments ((^^ Ty))
Minora laughed happly as she walked away from her home. Her eyes narrowed as she saw 2 figures in the distance.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine..." He moved to the fire escape and walked down to the bottom floor of the building; then outside and ran, colliding head on with a girl. "I'm so sorry!" ((that's you Luna))

message 35: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments She was a tad shaken but said calmly "it's ok"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

James noticed her shaking, "Did I hurt you?" he asked, looking her up and down for bruises or cuts, "Why are you shaking? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He concluded seeing no injury.

message 37: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments "No no I'm fine.. I um... I just thougt you were someone else is all" She tried to see him closer. "I'm Minora."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her closely, sticking his eyes close to her mouth, "Smile for me again..." he said, in search for more fangs.

message 39: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments "I'd rather not" backing away a little. "are you ok?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

James smiled, "Yeah... why won't you show me your teeth? Is it because you have fangs you're hiding?"

message 41: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments "Hiding? Why would I hide something like that?" she was worried now. What if they sent him? She though as she started edging away.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((who? hunters? do you need me to make hunters to be after you?))

"Are you okay? You seam really nervous... did I say something wrong? ... I'm sorry, I just... Forgive me?"

message 43: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments ((Im running away from home but I didn't expect to bumb into u xP. Anyway I dont no what I am yet, I'll be a vampire though.))

"Forgivin but Who are you?" She started walking away from the house, hoping he would follow.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm James." He walked after her, "WHy are you walking away from me?"

message 45: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments "Not from you!" she hissed quietly "From home" she nodded behind her and glanced around. "What are you doing out so late anyway?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

James bit his lower lip, not wanting to answer that, "Why from the house? Are you running away or something?"

message 47: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments Minora noticed the hesitation and looked at him sharply. "Yes it's no home to me anymore. What about you? Unless you really don't want to say and all i mean I ..." She wanted company so why was she pushing him away?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

James hated this, two girls snapping on him in only ten minutes time. "Sorry..." He turned around and started to walk away.

message 49: by D. (new)

D. Soul (aka_kit_kat_13) | 1003 comments "Wait!" she ran over to him. "Please, can you come with me?" she was really scared now, why did she care? She shook her head "Im sorry I... I just want to leave."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"So do I... but in a different way..."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27