I have a problem... discussion

Guys > Who makes the first move?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 13 comments im about 13 and my bf and i have been dating for aboout 8 monthes and we havn't kissed yet, should i go for it and make the first move, or just wait for him to?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, SORRY
... presonaly, if i were you, id just wait for him to, though...

message 3: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 13 comments ok...

message 4: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: *ehem!* wait till you guys are alone. your chatting. you are REALLY close to him, look up at him untill he looks at you and then get closer, and closer, and closer.....until.......*COMPLETE HAPPINESS!* unless he's not a good kisser

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

eap! AND DONT EAT GARLIC BEFORE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: OR ONIONS!

message 7: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 13 comments ....that might help, and i hate onions...

message 8: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 105 comments Mod
Kristin wrote: "....that might help, and i hate onions..."

t first i thought u said opinions lol

message 9: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 13 comments lol

message 10: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Hi, I just joined! So, back to the subject, if your bf is the kind of guy who would want to make the first move, let him; otherwise, do it yourself. You'll have to decide what he's like. But I've never dated, so I'm not really sure anyway.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Well, I know no experience on dating, because I am not allowed to until I am 16

message 12: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Me neither! I don't really mind though, cuz any boy I like ends up taken a few days later, so it wouldn't matter anyway...*sigh*

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Well I'm twelve, and I am not allowed to date until I am 16, so I am not really into into guys, you know? But the combination is sooo easy. I'll tell you it: 3-25-1

message 14: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Wow. That is pretty easy. Lol, my combo in 6th grade was 6-8-0. It took two seconds tops to open each time.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) wow, today was the second day of school, and here is my combination for this year: 2-40-36

message 16: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (last edited Aug 20, 2009 08:49PM) (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Not too bad, at least. So...umm...how's school? That must be sad to start so soon. I don't until second week of September.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Wow. Well I end in May, but it is the average school year in UT

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

First time in all my life, I agree with minnie. And plus, if you really want to kiss him, don't wait up, honny. Don't man the kiss, Kiss the man!

message 19: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 174 comments Mod
LOL!

message 20: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 13 comments Rachel wrote: "Well, I know no experience on dating, because I am not allowed to until I am 16"

tecnecally, my step dad told me that, but my first real bf was in 2nd grade, but my first serius relationship was in 6th grade, and im about to start 7th in 2 weeks

message 21: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 13 comments *Alyssa* wrote: "Not too bad, at least. So...umm...how's school? That must be sad to start so soon. I don't until second week of September. "

where are u from, cuz i start september 8th? and if u live in va, do i know u?

message 22: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments I live in Montana. What about you?

message 23: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 13 comments o, then nevermind, we dont know eachother, i live in Virginia

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

California, baby!

message 25: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 13 comments lucky!!!!

message 26: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 13 comments Logan wrote: "Nellie-la Holmes; You're not hopeless! I'm terrible at starting up conversations too.

Kirsten; 8 months?!?!?! Whoa. 0-0 Um, you make the first move if he hasn't in 8 months. *pokes Minnie's..."

wats rong with having ice cream? wat does ice cream have to do with anything???

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

It does? huh. I never get bad breath after i eat ice cream.

message 28: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: Skimbleshanks wrote: "California, baby!"

same

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

YEAH! I'm in the central valley. near sac. What are you near?

message 30: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: sac

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 24, 2009 05:45PM) (new)

Really?No way!Davis,Sweetie! College town!

message 32: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: hehe. i live in lincoln!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Not too far away.

message 34: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: yah. hoping to go to UCD:]

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw man, you would love it here! You could come stay with us! We're right off campus!

message 36: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: kk

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) You know what Logan? I live in Logan. I used to live in Provo, but I moved.

message 38: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Cool, you live in Utah? I was born in Provo! Most of my family's in Utah.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) I love in UT too! Where exactly do you live?

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Utah Valley. In a little town near Highland.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Hmm...I think that I have heard of that, but I don't know where that is...

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Utah County.

And my sister lives in Logan! Aggie!

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Yeah! Go Aggies! What is your sisters name?

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments You don't happen to go there, do you?

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Nah, I'm too young. My mom goes there though.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Oh that's cool! My sister-in order to not give away all my information online-was voted the Junior Undergraduate Teaching Fellow of the Year. Or something like that.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) WOW!! My mom takes music Therapy.

message 50: by Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (last edited Aug 25, 2009 06:14PM) (new)

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) :D!
My mo plays the piano, guitar, drum, recorder, organ, and maybe others.

« previous 1