People Like Us discussion

Randomness that is us > Weirdest/ Most Embarrasing School Day

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
this is for the worst, funniest, etc. thing that has happened to you at school.

message 2: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

Jackie | 5792 comments Mod
We want outrageous school occurences!!

message 3: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
In sixth grade the teachers organized an abc count down and it was n-no talking day. i had a group project in history, and the only people who were actually working on the project were me and this one guy sean. we were passing notes and another guy in our group alex stole the note and wrote young love and some other stuff.... and it was really awkward cuz he was dating my friend lizzy and when we could talk he was like lets tell everyone what alex did so people will hate him and i was like noooo!!! but he told people anyway i think. so it was really awkward and embarressing

message 4: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

KK. First day of school this year: I wait in line (picture day) for twenty TO thirty minutes. I finally get up there and the guy says (insert accent of your choice) Where's your envelope? "o i'm not ordering pictures" yea but where is the envelope? "I. am. not. ordering. pictures. (i thought he was slow or something...) Well you need the envelope to get the picture. "ughhhh IT's in my locker!" yeah, well. "okay fine" (dramatic exit of line) -5 minutes looking for teacher- k where the heck is tht woman? -me talking to random teacher- hi um yea so i need my envelope and it's in my locker so uh can i go get it? "u need someone to walk u down" (no, really???) can u? "uh sure" 0ten min later- can we go now??? "o yeah! sry" -at locker; forget combination then remember;get envelope; run back- (everyone is sitting against wall and they r done. they r all watching me) CHEESE!

message 5: by Magen (last edited Aug 21, 2009 12:11PM) (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 4 comments okay well this story is totally HUMILLIATING but it has a happy ending. when i was in 2nd grade i had just moved to a new school and hadnt really met any friends yet. and on like the 5th or 6th day at recess i was sitting under the slide with my new classmates and we were laughing and all that stuff, when i get this sudden urge to pee. so i get up to find a teacher so i can ask to go to the bathroom. i find a teacher (who just so happened to be the meanest teacher at the school) and ask and she says "you can wait ten more minutes before we line up to go inside." so i go back to my classmates and we start laughing at something funny when all the sudden i pee my pants, in front of everybody!!! and the girl sitting nest to me stood up for me by hitting everybody that laughed. and thats the day i met my best friend, who is still to this day... 8 years later... my best friend.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments awww!!!! thats nice!!! i wish i had a story like that but without wetting my pants LOL!!

message 7: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 4 comments yeah it really sucked but it ended up really happy. : )

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments yea!! i dont have a BEST friend.. even though i like the idea.. just have friends..!!

message 9: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

good story ty for submitting

message 10: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 4 comments mmm hmm. no problem

message 11: by Jake (new)

Jake | 4 comments Sixth grade, nearing the end of the school year. the teachers decide that today we we're going to have a "fun day" (A.K.A the day for the sixth graders to look like idiots while the teachers laugh their heads off) started off with dodgeball (the teachers said we would vote on either "fun day" or a fieldtrip to the museum [the teachers ONLY mentioned dodgeball so it was a definate yes:]) it would of been great but the IDIOTIC TEACHERS got to pick the teams. They paired up the "not so fit/not fit at all/normal" against the "super crazy steroid athletes, and we used like styrofoam balls which didn't work at all. So after that horrible experience we had to play some sort of "game" where we had to roll a potato down the basketball court... using our nose. It was the dumbest thing I've ever heard of in my life. After that we had to get a bucket of water from a huge tub of water, then pour it in our tub (fun stuff isn't it?) followed off by rubbing vasoline all over our faces and seeing how many cottonballs we could stick on our faces (luckily I skipped out on this one)and that was our "fun day" I don't think anyone but the teachers enjoyed that day.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments hahah!!! wow!!!!!!!11

message 13: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
hahahaha our 'field/fun day' was just a shoe flicking contest and we just hung out int he park behind our school the rest of the day

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments in the heat!??LOL!!

message 15: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
it was so stupid and the whole school was outside and the upper grades were already out of school so we just hung out in the park all day

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments hahh!!!!!!

message 17: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
and our teachers didnt want us socializing with the other class which we did anyway

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments hah!! thats dumb of the teachers!!LOL!!

message 19: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

hah yea we had to go outside and play organized sports and switch every 30 minutes. it was NOT good day, especially for *cough* *cough* some people who are big klutzes and stink at all sports...

message 20: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) awwww!!!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments aaahahah!! dont worry so do i!! LOL!!

message 22: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
Thats me. once in second grade we had a relay race and we had to shoot i basket and make it and i was the last person trying so everyone was staring at me and eventually the gym teacher had to do it for me

message 23: by AboYaser (new)

AboYaser | 2 comments That day I was at the third grade..it was at the gym class, in which we spend like 15 min practicing and running in a great BoreDom.. that day in the morning i remembered that i haven't bought a training suit!..my mum gave me a grey one .It was a little bit weird!!i thought for sometime before i wore it.i went to the football court (which is soccer in my country), when i saw my classmates lookin strangely at me, i knew that it's gonna b 1(i'm Jackass!!!)or 2(i'm a normal guy).the second choice requires (Scoring).i wasnt confident cuz i really suck at football!it's enough 4 me 2 remember the time i hit the ball(in cold blood) with both of my hands, so i felt {it's gonna b a baaad day] ..the match began , and sure noboby passed the ball 2 me(thats reasonable) .then suddenly ...A foul near the gool, the teacher whistled Saying " He'll shoot it!" some mates refused , but he insisted..this penalty was my only chance to prove i'm naaat a Jackass!..the teacher said " Make ur move!" and guess wat! I DID IT!! I Scored !..the Ball penetrated the net in the lower part..5 min later there was another penalty which i also scored becoming the man of the match who touched the ball twice, scoring 2 gools..that didn't happen much later on !!!..

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments HAHAHHA!!!! SO UR NAAAAAAAT A JACKA**!!LOL

message 25: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

wait (good story btw) but i dont get it. y were they looking at u weird?

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments i think cuz he wasnt wearing the right thing..LOL!!

message 27: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

ooohhh. probably a woman's suit hahahaha

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments LOL!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

message 29: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

of course u aare ;)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments haha!! XD!!!!!!

message 31: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
hahaha

message 33: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
ha we get new gym uniforms this year with mesh shorts!! our old ones were polyester:p

message 34: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

i hope you like tme. Our uniforms are all brown. |:P

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments WOW!! our are black and Blue: Bottom: (black pants shorts skirts skorts Top: (blue) Polo shirt with logo or a blue shirt shirt... but ppl say its gonna change to like green......

message 36: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

i vote purple. ;D

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments LOL!! XD!!

message 38: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
purple is awesome i wish purs were purple but there blue and gray:p

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments yeah.. that was our 1st uniform, Light purple and beige, it looked horrible..

message 40: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
ew as of today we have to tuck our shirts in! its so stupid

message 41: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) we don't have uniforms *haha!*

message 42: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
grr. the pants are really baggy and were not allowed to roll them up

message 43: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

suck it up whiner. I have to wear a uniform ALL THE TIME! not just for gym!!

message 44: by Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (last edited Sep 03, 2009 03:43PM) (new)

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 4789 comments awwww same!! welcome to thee world!! even 4 gym!!!

message 45: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
but then you dont have the stress of picking out ab outfit everyday and accessorizing right because people do notice and they wont say it to your face but they notice

message 46: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) who cares what other ppl think?

message 47: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

wow kelly mabe thts y u dont have ne friends. hahah jkjkjkjk and um i do?

message 48: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) yyyy?

message 49: by Jackie, A better Mod than Kelly! (new)

well i still do my own thing, don't get me wrong i'm not a huge follower at all, but i care about their opinions. I wan to know if my breath stinks or my shirt completely clashes (not that it ever would, i have adorable fashion sense! ;D)

message 50: by Kelly, A better person than jackie (new)

Kelly | 402 comments Mod
♥ Rachel♥ wrote: "who cares what other ppl think?"

a lot of your rep depends on what you wear and if you wear the same thing ovwer and over peeple wont wanna hang with you

« previous 1