Phantom of the Opera discussion

All Things Phantom!! > Phantom Pictures/Wallpaper

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne (spartandax) | 102 comments Mod
I don't know if we can add a picture to our threads, via. Photobucket or some such one.Anyway I will try.
[IMG:]http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv...
Hope you all can see it. It is my birthday cake.
Anne

message 2: by Anne (new)

I guess not. Maybe you can see it by logging to that Photobucket place i listed above. It is really neat and such fun to be able to put pictures on cakes.
Anne

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria (phantom_inkheart) | 1 comments Ha! That's a great lookin' cake. :)

message 4: by Anne (new)

Thank you. It was delicious too.
Anne

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (crysania) | 20 comments Maybe if I cut into him he'll actually be disfigured? Hmmm...

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 413 comments Mod
If anyone has Phantom Of The Opera pictures/wallpapers upload to the "group photos" above ( I added 3-check them out ) or post here.

message 7: by Paisley (new)

Paisley Stewart (paisleyswanstewart) | 57 comments Anne, that is lovely cake!!!

Here is a pic of my Phantom birthday cake. My best friend had it made for me from a local bakery. If you look carefully, the song lyrics are from The Bleeding Rose, an original song featured in Book One of Chanson.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/...

I have TONS of Phantom images to share and will do so gladly!

Oh my gosh!! I love the cake! what a thoughtful thing for her to do! and I would love to see your images..I dont know how to put them here so I just uploaded to the group photos here..my computer skills only go so far:(

message 9: by Anne (new)

I don't know how to put pictures here. I have tons on my photobucket pages and on my Face book page.

message 10: by Paisley (new)

Paisley Stewart (paisleyswanstewart) | 57 comments Anne, just post the link code from your PB and it will show up here as a link. I don't know how to post the images either!

I only know how to upload them from my pictures to the group photo above..Anne do you have them in your pictures? go to the group photos above ( under events) and upload them there like I did. I cant figure out the link code thing :(

message 12: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) | 136 comments Ahh, I know nobody has posted her for like, a year, but I make graphics. I might as well share them with soembody who'd appreciate them, hahah.

Using wholly movie caps, since...it's just a lot easier to make graphics with screencaps than videos of a play, hahha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh, and a YouTube background I just made for my channel.

These are beautiful Thalia! thank you so much for sharing..do you have a blog or website that we could see more?

message 14: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) | 136 comments Ahh, I had a deviantArt, but I'm afraid to upload there now. All my graphics were deleted by a troll. :[ I have a blog for my graphics, but none of my Phantom ones are up there yet, although I hope to be making more soon. I just found alllll the screencaps from the movie, so I'm really excited. :D

http://www.thaliasgraphics.tumblr.com

message 15: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 277 comments That's wonderful work, Thalia! Curse those pesky trolls! Please don't be afraid to share more when you get them uploaded!

message 16: by Artemis (new)

Artemis (artemisknight) | 52 comments I wish I have the skills and the resources to make those beautiful wallpapers and cakes! Thank you for sharing!

Thalia wrote: "Ahh, I had a deviantArt, but I'm afraid to upload there now. All my graphics were deleted by a troll. :[ I have a blog for my graphics, but none of my Phantom ones are up there yet, although I hope..."

Would you upload to the group pictures Thalia? Id love to have your work there :)

message 18: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) | 136 comments Thank you, Gemma! And yes, curse those trolls! It sucks being called an art thief when you never stole anything. :[ In all the madness, I even got most of my photography taken down, too! So now I just use the dA journals to rant, hahaha.

Sandi; ahh sure! (: Which ones? Like...even the icons or the YT background? I think I'll make a wallpaper shortly; my desktop feels strangely empty without also being currently Phantom-infected, hahah. (:

Thalia wrote: "Thank you, Gemma! And yes, curse those trolls! It sucks being called an art thief when you never stole anything. :[ In all the madness, I even got most of my photography taken down, too! So now I j..."

Both! Be a pleasure to show your work of art there :)

message 20: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) | 136 comments Ahh, okay. (: Thanks!

message 21: by Thalia (last edited Nov 02, 2011 05:22PM) (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) | 136 comments Here's a wallpaper I just worked on. (:

Is it obvious yet how obsessed I am with that song connecting to Phantom? Hahah. (:
Click on it for full size!

message 22: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 277 comments It's lovely! What song is it?

message 23: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) | 136 comments Red - Pieces.

Is there a topic anywhere about songs that remind us of Phantom of the Opera? I have an entire P/C playlist, ahaha. I want so badly to edit a video with Pieces, but I can never find the time. :[

message 24: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 277 comments I don't think there's a thread like that yet...Where might we put that one, Sandi? I've got plenty of songs that remind me of Phantom!

message 25: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) | 136 comments There definitely should be one! I'd love to swap music with everybody. (:

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Oh, those are lovely, Thalia!

message 27: by Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (last edited Nov 02, 2011 07:01PM) (new)

Gemma Irene wrote: "I don't think there's a thread like that yet...Where might we put that one, Sandi? I've got plenty of songs that remind me of Phantom!"

There is Gemma..In the "All Things Phantom Folder" there is a thread "Favorite Songs" you could put them in there.
And your wallpaper is beautiful Thalia!

message 28: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 277 comments Ah, thank you, Sandi! I hadn't thought of that!

message 29: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) | 136 comments Thank you Destiny and Sandi! (:

message 30: by L. (new)

L. (weavelin) | 34 comments ...Ahaha, Thalia. I thought your posts sounded really, really familiar to me. Now I know why!

I'm hadesdecharon off Tumblr XDD We had a discussion earlier this week!

Small, small world~!

message 31: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) | 136 comments Oh my goodness, that's you?!
Hiiiii! (: It is a small world! I like, never meet people from my personal blog anywhere else on the internet!

I hope you two have "friended each other now LOL!
What are the chances of this happening in the big internet world :)

message 33: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) | 136 comments Hahah, definitely! It's a first for me!

message 34: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish (last edited Nov 06, 2011 12:51PM) (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Anne, I know it's been a while, but in case you're still wondering - the correct photobucket code to use in Goodreads is the one labeled HTML Code and it stars with the <.a href... (without the period.

Lord Black

message 35: by Anne (new)

Yes, I finally found that out, thanks,

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish You're welcome, Anne!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Thalia, I showed my daughter your wallpapers and she thinks they're gorgeous!

message 38: by Anne (new)

Here is my second try at a wallpaper. Someday I hope to make more.
Photobucket

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Anne, that's beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us! I hope you do make more and more.

message 40: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) | 136 comments Dhestiny, really?! Thank you so much! I'm glad she liked them. <3

That's really good Anne! It looks great, and the masking on the pictures of Phantom look really great! (:

Oh Anne!! That is beautiful!! Can you put it in the group photos as well? I LOVE it!! Where do all you ladies get such talent? I wish I could do stuff like that!

Make more ladies!! :D

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* wrote: "Oh Anne!! That is beautiful!! Can you put it in the group photos as well? I LOVE it!! Where do all you ladies get such talent? I wish I could do stuff like that!"

^^^What she said^^^

message 44: by Gemma (new)

Gemma | 277 comments Anne, I love it! Please, please make more! And Thalia too!

message 45: by Anne (new)

Gemma and Sandi, I uploaded many more photos besides mine. Are you two happy? I have many many more!!!

Thanks Anne! Now we have a great collection for the group photos!Looking forward to more of the ones you make too! :)

Thanks Teresa! Very nice pictures of "the-kiss" :)

message 49: by Anne (new)

OK ladies, I have made many wallpapers since, so here are five of them.

Anyone wanting to see Anne's wallpapers..check out the groups photo's page two..thanks Anne for sharing:)

« previous 1