2019 Resolution Group discussion

Challenges: Members Folder > Bookbuyer's Challenge Thread

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) This is my personal Challenge Thread. It will also be the 'dummy' thread. :)

Let's see what I can do my goal as.

(Lose one pound.) I'm giving myself to the end of the year to do this.

message 2: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 32 comments I will have to set more goals and such after Christmas. So a thread for me will come later.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Jamie wrote: "I will have to set more goals and such after Christmas. So a thread for me will come later."

I think I'll have each person make their own threads. That way they can start whenever. ^-^

message 4: by Jamie (last edited Dec 19, 2018 01:50PM) (new)

Jamie | 32 comments Bookbuyer wrote: "Jamie wrote: "I will have to set more goals and such after Christmas. So a thread for me will come later."

I think I'll have each person make their own threads. That way they can start whenever. ^-^"

Yep. :) I am just not making one yet. And I am bugging you on yours lol.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Jamie wrote: "Bookbuyer wrote: "Jamie wrote: "I will have to set more goals and such after Christmas. So a thread for me will come later."

I think I'll have each person make their own threads. That way they can..."

lol.

message 6: by Jamie (last edited Dec 31, 2018 03:35PM) (new)

Jamie | 32 comments Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "This is my personal Challenge Thread. It will also be the 'dummy' thread. :)

Let's see what I can do my goal as.

(Lose one pound.) I'm giving myself to the end of the year to do this."

Challenge idea for this I was told. If hungry (and before a meal) drink a glass of water. This can curb the hunger to avoid snacking or large meals. So I challenge you to try it if you continue with losing weight into January. :)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Challenge accepted and already started!

Day one off to a good start! ^-^

message 8: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 32 comments Yay!! Feels great to have a successful start.

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Jamie wrote: "Yay!! Feels great to have a successful start."

It does! I had a small breakfast because I drank water with my meal. So I didn't overeat like I normally do. ^-^

message 10: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 32 comments I need to remember to do this more myself. I did great once before but derailed. Time to get back in the habit!

message 11: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Jamie wrote: "I need to remember to do this more myself. I did great once before but derailed. Time to get back in the habit!"

I can challenge you to that next month as a reminder. Already challenged you to the stairs thing. :)

message 12: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 32 comments Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Jamie wrote: "I need to remember to do this more myself. I did great once before but derailed. Time to get back in the habit!"

I can challenge you to that next month as a reminder. Already challen..."
Sure!

message 13: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Jamie wrote: "Anna 'Bookbuyer' call me bookbuyer. ^-^ wrote: "Jamie wrote: "I need to remember to do this more myself. I did great once before but derailed. Time to get back in the habit!"

I can challenge you t..."

^-^