Play Book Tag discussion

Home for Christmas
This topic is about Home for Christmas
Archive: Other Books > [Fall Flurries] Home for Christmas by Nora Roberts 3 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Charlotte | 1468 comments Home for Christmas by Nora Roberts
3 stars
[Fall Flurries]

Another short, sweet Nora Roberts book. I'm starting to like these short ones, they anticipation of the couple finally getting together isn't as drawn out. Very predictable, and a happily ever after. This one might have been too short, she tried to add some adventure and they whole end part might have been a bit rushed.

message 2: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7644 comments I also like some of the shorter stories. I have read a couple of anthologies and I have another one queued up next. I can easily read one story in a sitting, which is nice.

Sometimes I don't want to invest TOO much time reading brain candy....

Charlotte | 1468 comments Nicole R wrote: "I also like some of the shorter stories. I have read a couple of anthologies and I have another one queued up next. I can easily read one story in a sitting, which is nice.

Sometimes I don't want ..."

These shorter ones I've found, her novellas, have been nice because I like to read on my kindle when I go to bed before I fall asleep and I can knock them out in a couple of nights. They aren't too intricate or deep that they keep me awake or that I HAVE to keep reading.