Ready Player One (Ready Player One, #1) Ready Player One discussion

Favorite Book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Perez This book has been by far the best I’ve read. I recommend it 10/10. It’s plot takes place in a video game and it goes through an Easter Egg everyone is trying to solve in order to inherit the creator’s wealth. The main character, Wade, goes through this contest with difficulty and threats and it’s just cool to see how he develops and overcomes any obstacles he goes through.

Andy how to you think it compares to the film?

Rory I was disappointed by the film because it was unrealistic, who would just become best friends over a competition for trillions because he has seen some of her online videos

Alba Mastromatteo Andy wrote: "how to you think it compares to the film?"
OOOOHHH goodness. The movie is no where near as good as the book. One on the only similar things about the is the characters and their names.
When you watch the movie think of it as just a random move, not the movie for the book.

Andy Luna wrote: "Andy wrote: "how to you think it compares to the film?"
OOOOHHH goodness. The movie is no where near as good as the book. One on the only similar things about the is the characters and their names...."

hmmm I am sure I will watch it eventually out of curiosity more than anything else, but the trailers sure didn't look promising. Maybe Spielberg isn't the guy for summer blockbusters anymore.