What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Middle Grade/YA short story :: boy who ends up jumping on a train

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Carlson | 1 comments I am trying to find the name of this short story that I read long ago. It is about this boy who ends up jumping on a train and hanging on the outside of it, wondering how he’s going to get off.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Kelsey, since we have hundreds of people looking for short stories for younger readers, please add plot details (derived from what you've already written) to your header. This will help people who only have a few minutes to read through the headers.

We also need to know when you read it - since long ago means 2 years to some people, 40 years to others.

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (andforamoment) | 302 comments Kelsey wrote: "I am trying to find the name of this short story that I read long ago. It is about this boy who ends up jumping on a train and hanging on the outside of it, wondering how he’s going to get off."

That sounds like a story I read in one of the Chicken Soup For The Soul books. ='( They find his body the next day.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
I added details to the header.