What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance - Woman’s brother or sister dies leaving 3 kids to her and her husband. Husband doesn’t want kids thinks sterile but she gets pregnant

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mel (new)

Mel | 13 comments Help me find this romamce book: A woman who has to adopt her sisters 3 kids and finds out she is pregnant but her husband said he didn’t want kids because his sterile but turns out it reversed its self but he thinks she betrayed him and has to win her back.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Mel, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

How did her older/younger sister/brother die? Where/who is the children's father?

What's the tone - romantic, angsty, steamy/clean, sad, funny at times, etc.?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Mel (new)

Mel | 13 comments Both the parents died I think in a car accident. I read this around 2 years ago. It was mainly romance drama I guess

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Mel ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 81 where far fewer eyes will see it.
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 5: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennytr) | 175 comments bump

message 6: by Mel (new)

Mel | 13 comments Romantic book drama filled book read around 2017? Woman’s sister and brother in law die leaving 3 kids to her and her husband. She is a career woman and has to adjust. Her Husband didn’t want kids but comes around then she ends up pregnant but what he didn’t tell her was he thinks his sterile. He leaves her but realises he isn’t sterile like he once thought and has to fight to get her and the children back. Can anyone help.