What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Y/A romance. Girl is about to start her senior year of high school at a school she moved to a year before and finds out her best friend that she hasn't spoken to since she moved has moved to her new school

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa M (last edited Dec 18, 2018 07:44PM) (new)

Melissa M | 2 comments *SPOILERS* Book was read between 2016-2018, published within the last 4 years. The narration changes between main girl character and main boy character. There are many flashbacks in italics. Okay so the plot is this girl is about to start her senior year. She recently moved to a new town. In her old town, she had a best friend (whose name I want to say is Ryan but not 100% sure) and this nasty rumor went around that she tried to kill herself. But she didn't! Right before she moves Ryan told her he loved her and she didn't know what to say. He left and went to another girls house (whose name I want to say is Leah or Mia) and she saw them and never talked to him again. And so she moved and he ended up moving there right before senior year. She has a new boyfriend and new friends and Ryan gets involved in her friend group. He starts dating someone and she gets jealous. And her new boyfriend is on the baseball team with Ryan and he abuses him. And they reconnect and talk about how they left on such bad terms. PLEASE help me!!!!!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38279 comments Mod
Melissa Mahr, please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group homepage - which explain what to put in your header.

Searchers also need to know when you read the group.

message 3: by Melissa M (new)

Melissa M | 2 comments Sorry - I just changed it.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38279 comments Mod
Looks great.