What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Dating Trouble (Grover Beach Team, #5)
This topic is about Dating Trouble
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA book about a teen girl who has a crush on a shy boy but falls for his player identical twin brother. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bailee | 31 comments I remember reading this book and I can’t for the life of me figur out what it was. I read it probably around 3/4 years ago. It was one of those silly teen romance novels. I’m trying to figure out the title for a young girl who needs a book to read. This is what I remember:
-a girl had a crush on this guy (ended up being gay) who had an identical twin brother
-the twin brother was a player and wore this necklace all the time
-their dad had moved away and left the family
-I think the brother tried to help her get with his twin
-the girl ended up falling for the twin
-at one point, the girl thinks she is going out with her crush bust notices the necklace and know it was a lie and was the twin
-one of the brothers is a cook
-she loves kiwi
-he seduced her one time while they are together in the kitchen making desert
-I think one of their names was Donovan maybe??
-they end up getting married and having twins (I think one of the brothers open a restaurant and gets married to another guy)

If you could help me I would really appreciate it!! I have been searching for hours and I can’t find it!! Thank you so much

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Is it YA or NA?

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19035 comments Physical book or e-book?

This was YA? How old were the characters, if they ended up married at the end?

Bailee | 31 comments It was a ya and an ebook. They were in their late 20s/30s. It was in the epilogue.

Bailee | 31 comments The whole book was them in high school. At the end the epilogue was of them married.

message 6: by Ayshe (new)

message 7: by Ayshe (last edited Jan 07, 2019 09:13AM) (new)

Ayshe | 4228 comments And isn't his being (view spoiler) a spoiler? If so, that should be removed from topic's title.

message 8: by C.K. (last edited Dec 26, 2018 04:54PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.K. | 19 comments Bailee wrote: "I remember reading this book and I can’t for the life of me figur out what it was. I read it probably around 3/4 years ago. It was one of those silly teen romance novels. I’m trying to figure out t..."

I think you are talking about Anna Katmore's book "Dating Trouble". Dating Trouble is told from Susan's pov and there is another book "The Trouble with Dating Sue" that is told from Chris pov. It's a part of the Grover Beach series. Sue has a crush on the one brother but doesn't know that he has an identical twin brother. She wonders why he is acting different when she sees him in the hall. Sometimes the author changes the covers of her books so you might get confused.

Dating Trouble
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...

The Trouble with Dating Sue (told from Chris's pov.:
https://www.amazon.com/Trouble-Dating...

Bailee | 31 comments Yes that’s the book!!! Thank you so much!!!!

message 10: by C.K. (new) - rated it 5 stars

C.K. | 19 comments Bailee wrote: "Yes that’s the book!!! Thank you so much!!!!"

No problem. There was a book that I couldn't remember either and someone helped me find it. I need to reread Dating Trouble and read the one from Chris pov.