Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Cheyenne x Aroth

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Did you have a preference of anything you wanted to particular? Or any ideas you had in mind?

message 2: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments I don't have any ideas in mind right now. I just want to get back into roleplaying :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Honestly same. I've been on hiatus for way to long. Do you want to do something with romantic themes or fantasy?

message 4: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Fantasy

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Anything particular? I was thinking maybe something involved with witches or elves, faes. Sorry I can't think of any ideas at the moment but could find some.

message 6: by Cheyenne (last edited Dec 19, 2018 02:48PM) (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments I thought I had a witch idea somewhere, but I didn't have one. I think it would be cool to have some sort of magical creature hunter possibly.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Sorry, I've been gone for a few days. Everything has been hectic for me. How about maybe a witch, or some other magical creature is part of a clan, or group... this group has been around for quite awhile yet the newest one starts something, that this hunter gets scent or clues of what this creature is doing, but hasn't hunted in awhile due to some incident, and we go from there?

message 8: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments I understand. Sure :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Awesome. So I was thinking maybe for doubles we have one be a witch and another could be a different creature. That way we have two different creatures, two different pov's, while having two different hunters.

message 10: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments I was thinking the same thing too

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments That definitely works. Did you want to start on characters?

message 12: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments Yes.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Did you want them semi-detailed?

message 14: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8826 comments It honestly doesn't matter to me

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5463 comments Okay. Sorry for the late reply. I'll have them up soon as i can.