2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Extinguished (Titanium Security, #4)
This topic is about Extinguished
Extinguished > Question J

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
Did you know the role of a “spotter” before this story? What did you think of Blake and Jordyn’s teamwork?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments Yes, I know what role a spotter played - many books and movies have given me quite a education on military matters. I thought they worked great as a team.

I don’t recall ever reading about the role in this detail. I thought I knew until the author took the time to chronicle how they worked. I really appreciated this.

Blake and Jordyn work with such precision and deadly focus. I was impressed.

Laura | 383 comments This taught me what a spotter does. I didn't really know before this.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 101 comments I knew a bit about a spotter but not in this great detail. It was really interesting.

Laura | 383 comments It was interesting, but I bet it’s more exciting to be the shooter.I also wonder how you refresh your spotter skills.

I think you’d be right, Laura, about the shooter having the more exciting role. But there’s something appealing about getting the precision right. The spotter is a team position. I guess you can only refresh your skills as long as you’ve got a shooter working with you.