2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Extinguished (Titanium Security, #4)
This topic is about Extinguished
Extinguished > Question I

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
There was the moment when Blake and Jordyn realized they shared the same feelings. Were you surprised this happened as early in the story as it did? Was that realistic?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I'm glad it happened early on. I hate it when the inevitable gets drawn out. It was realistic because everyone around them could see there was something there.

Me, too, Anita. I was already getting braced for a tiresome period of miscommunication. I liked how Jordyn took the lead because she knew Blake didn’t know how.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I hate the miscommunication that normally happens with these types of romances! It is so tiresome. I think Jordyn decided that if Blake wasn't going to man up, she would take the lead.

Laura | 383 comments I agree thank god they didn't draw it out. I'm happy Jordyn went for it, Blake was clueless. It didn't seem early on to me, since they had been friends for years and Jordyn has loved him forever. This seemed like a continuation of a story that we weren't a part of. It's like we joined their story mid book.

I meant early on in this book. It would have driven me batty to draw this out here after so many years.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I agree, Laura, it did seem like we entered mid-story with these two. They has substantial history that we knew next to nothing about.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 101 comments I think it made sense too especially because they had known each other before the timeline of this book.