Romance Retreat discussion

Reader Hangout (Book Chat) > How do you fall in love?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Wyk (jennifervanwyk) | 17 comments We all have book boyfriends. I have a few that have stayed at the top for quite some time. What made you fall in love with your tippy top book boyfriend of all time?

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennifershiflett) | 253 comments I definitely have several. Miles Archer from Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover is one of my all time favorites. He’s such a broken man. And he’s such a jerk to Tate at first.

My absolute favorite this year is Sean (Stitch) from Bad For You by J. Daniels. I cried for him reading the prologue and he’s just one of the most deserving characters I have ever, ever read.

message 3: by Stacy (new)

Stacy Ross (sweetheartreads) | 1 comments My top book boyfriend is Colton from K. Brombergs Driven series. Fell in love with him because he was a broken man who didn't believe he deserved love because of his troubled past. It reminded me of Christian Grey from Fifty Shades of grey, he was and still is at the top of my list as he was the hero in my first romance book ever read. The first few romance books I read hero's have stayed in my mind, you always remember your first love (in my case loves lol)
I guess it's the broken men who fall in love and find their happily ever after for me.

message 4: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle | 98 comments My top book boyfriend is Simon Duchesne from Beneath this Mask by Meghan March. I just loved how he wouldn't give up and did what he could to get the love of his life. He treated her with respect and even though he had his own issues, he worked through them to be better for her. I want a man like this.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Wyk (jennifervanwyk) | 17 comments I love this! Brokenness and dedication seems to be a theme. :)

message 6: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Roy (deannaroy) | 7 comments I don’t think I could pick just one! Can I have a book boyfriend Harem??

message 7: by Radd Reader (new)

Radd Reader | 80 comments I looked back at my list of favorite BBF's and it seems my type is the tortured hero. I'm a sucker for those guys who have had to overcome some type of tragic past. They just melt my heart. Swoon.

B. C. Booklover (bcbooklover) | 367 comments I also love the tortured hero...broken man...needs some love..

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Wyk (jennifervanwyk) | 17 comments Deanna wrote: "I don’t think I could pick just one! Can I have a book boyfriend Harem??"
Hahaha - absolutely!

message 10: by Luv (last edited Jan 07, 2019 10:09AM) (new)

Luv  | 21 comments Schooner Moore (Needing Moore Series box set by Julie Richman) has sat on my book bf throne forever it seems. Nothing is a bigger turn on than a man who adores his kids and wife. When I read a Vi Keeland book the H will knock Schooner off his throne temporarily but it doesn't last. Like a one night stand Vi's hero tugs on my heart string but it's Schooner that gets my lifetime award.

Booked & Busy Book Blog (bookedbusy) | 0 comments Luv wrote: "Schooner Moore (Needing Moore Series box set by Julie Richman) has sat on my book bf throne forever it seems. Nothing is a bigger turn on than a man who adores his kids and wife. When I read a Vi K..."

Schooner is everything!!! I LOVE that series!