What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young Adult Fantasy. Boy finds a sword in a shed & is transported to a world like Middle Earth which is at war. Good & bad is distinguished by eye color.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin Floyd | 1 comments I am looking for a book that I read many years ago, maybe 12-15 years ago. It was about a boy who found a sword in a shed and was transported to a world similar to middle earth. It was in the middle of a war, everyone was wearing knights armor. Good and bad was distinguished by eye color, bad was red and good was either blue or green. That is all I really remember about it but cannot find it anywhere

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37760 comments Mod
Justin, since we have hundreds of people looking for YA fantasy, please add plot details (derived from what you've already written) to your header. This will help people who only have a few minutes to read through the headers.

message 3: by Kris (last edited Dec 22, 2018 06:03PM) (new)

Kris | 33349 comments Mod
Justin, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link after the header - on the full desktop website (not the mobile app).

Where is the boy's hometown - country, region, big city/small town?

What has he doing in the shed?

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16164 comments Still looking, Justin?