Play Book Tag discussion

Born in Fire (Born In Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about Born in Fire
Archive: Other Books > Born in Fire by Nora Roberts - 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sue | 1037 comments After Charlotte and Nicole R posted Nora Roberts books last month, I recalled how much I love her books.

I went looking for some I hadn't read and ran across the "Born In" trilogy.

This was the first book about an artist in Ireland.

If you've read Nora Roberts, whether you love or hate her, the stories always have a happy ending - usually tearfully happy.

This was no exception!

This was a perfect read for me at this time of the year. So busy with work and the holidays, the reading needed to be very light.

I'm moving on to the second book now.

message 2: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7717 comments This is a trilogy that I also want to reread! I think I say that about all of Nora's books! lol

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 8300 comments Loved the Born-in books!

message 4: by Joanne (last edited Dec 18, 2018 03:52PM) (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7255 comments A long time ago when I was a Nora "geek" I read another Trilogy that had Irish influence-really loved it!

Charlotte | 1493 comments Yay!! I'm so glad I helped you remember how much you've enjoyed her books.

This is definitely one of my favorite of her trilogy series.

I agree... when things are busy or for me, stressful, she's an easy go to. There may be a couple of surprises along the way, but for the most part you know it's going to be a happy ending.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She is one of the authors I have on my list to read. Good review.

message 7: by Sue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sue | 1037 comments Since posting this, I finished the other two books in the trilogy. Perfect light and happy reading for this busy time of year!

Charlotte | 1493 comments Yay!!

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy | 8300 comments That trilogy takes me back to my twenties or thirties - just loved them!