What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Country Romance: Woman visits sick dad, falls in love with ranch hand or dad's partner, he lost baby, they go ice skating, she gets pregnant. She goes back to city. He sees her in barn.

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jazmyn (new)

Jazmyn Ramage | 2 comments Ok so I haven’t read this book in a long time so bear with me. This woman comes home to the country to see her dad who I think is sick. His ranch hand or partner comes and picks her up and can tell she’s completely out of her element in her high heels when it’s snowing outside. They eventually start getting together and we learn that he lost a baby in a car crash I think. When they start falling in love they go ice skating on the lake with another guy I think. Anyways she gets pregnant but loses the baby (I don’t remember how) and then some time passes and they get into a fight and she leaves back to the city but then comes back because her father is either sick or dies. He sees her in the barn and when she turns around it turns out she’s pregnant again. (I know this could be any book but I’ve been trying to remember the name for a long time and it’s driving me crazy)

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
Jazmyn, around what year did you read this book? I find "a long time" means different things in this large group. This will help narrow down the search.

What's the tone - romantic, angsty, steamy/clean, sad, etc.?

What are the heroine's job/skills/interests?

Where/who is his baby's mother?