What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > BWWM :: ck woman and white man are in love but parents son't want them in a reationship. Girl gets pregnant but her parents want her to get rud of it.

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Gaskins (vickidg) | 3 comments Black woman and white man are in love but parents son't want them in a reationship. Girl gets pregnant but her parents want her to get rud of it. She goes to tell boyfriend only to find out he is engaged; she leaves the country with telling him about the baby. She returns when her father gets sick where they find out she had the baby that is now a toddler. She runs into her baby daddy in the lobby of her family business nd she thinms he's still married.

message 2: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Gaskins (vickidg) | 3 comments I think I posted this wrong cause I need help finding the title of the book

message 3: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5198 comments You posted in the right place. Give it time.

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19018 comments Might want to edit your title to add some additional details. Most people have no idea what BWWM means.

message 6: by Adele (new)

Adele | 1220 comments About when did you read or see this book? It is helpful to know if it might have been published this year or 50 years ago.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Rainbowheart wrote: "Might want to edit your title to add some additional details. Most people have no idea what BWWM means."

That's right.

Justanotherbiblophile | 1767 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Rainbowheart wrote: "Might want to edit your title to add some additional details. Most people have no idea what BWWM means."

That's right."

BW/WM would help. 'Interracial romance, pregnant but didn't tell him, second chance' - might be better :)

message 9: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5198 comments Billionaire's Black Secret Baby, which for some reason has the title “Widowed Billionaire’s Secret Baby” on its cover?

message 10: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Gaskins (vickidg) | 3 comments How do I edit the topic

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
Vicki wrote: "How do I edit the topic"

You'll need to use the full desktop website - not the mobile app. There's a small "edit" link after the topic header. That allows you to update the topic description, as well as move your thread to a different folder (e.g., Unsolved vs. Solved).

message 12: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
I went ahead and added details. Many people skip over threads that have a vague header. In the future, you can do this yourself if you follow the directions Kris gave you in message 11.
Thanks!