Play Book Tag discussion

Footnotes 2017-2018 > Cheers! To new chapters!!!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 1597 comments A few of you know from posts that I've made that it's been a stressful few months. Today, we was the closing for the sale of my mom's house in FL! Her house is SOLD!!!

We are still working through what we need to do to close on the house we are buying for her here in WA state, next door, but we are almost there.

In the meantime, she is living in a tiny house on my property and is sharing my IRL read and TBR bookshelves. That being said, I've talked her into joining the group!!! So, if you a see a Phyllis posting on things, that's my mom!

Cheers to her saying goodbye to FL and starting a new chapter here in the PNW! And to joining new groups and new adventures!!!

message 2: by Phyllis (new)

Phyllis (phyllissh) | 1 comments Hi, looking forward to participating and getting to know everyone.

message 3: by Booknblues (new)

Booknblues | 6208 comments How fun! I love it.

message 4: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7782 comments Welcome, Phyllis! Congrats on selling your home and cheers to a new chapter for the new year!

message 5: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments Congratulations and welcome Phyllis!

message 6: by annapi (new)

annapi | 5069 comments Welcome, Phyllis, and congratulations on the house sale! My mother in law just sold their house too - they moved from Colorado to New Mexico. Looking forward to your reviews!

message 7: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7876 comments Welcome Phyllis! -My Mom's name was Phyllis too! Good group here, know you will enjoy!

message 8: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (tstan) | 1208 comments Hi Phyllis! Glad you’re settled- welcome to the group!

message 9: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 1597 comments annapi wrote: "Welcome, Phyllis, and congratulations on the house sale! My mother in law just sold their house too - they moved from Colorado to New Mexico. Looking forward to your reviews!"

Selling houses can be so stressful!! Colorado to New Mexico is quite a move too!

message 10: by Joi (new)

Joi (missjoious) | 3822 comments Welcome, Phyliis! Both to PBT, and to the Pacific Northwest :)
Best place to live by far! Haha.

I tried to get my mom to join goodreads once, made her an account and everything. She gave up saying she "read too much to keep track"- lol!!

message 11: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 1597 comments Joi wrote: "Welcome, Phyliis! Both to PBT, and to the Pacific Northwest :)
Best place to live by far! Haha.

I tried to get my mom to join goodreads once, made her an account and everything. She gave up saying..."

She came here at the end of Aug to visit for a couple of months and see if she could live here permanently and decided that she never wanted to go home!

I think she's been on Goodreads longer than I have but she never got involved in any of the groups. I think it'll be easier since she's currently in a tiny house in my driveway for the next few months lol...

message 12: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 6016 comments Welcome, Phyllis! So glad you've taken the plunge to join us here at PBT.

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy | 8868 comments Fantastic Phyllis! Welcome!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome, Phyllis!!