PenPal Readers discussion

PenPal Corner - Interests > Writers/Authors - Connect Here

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne ✨ (new)

Anne ✨ Finds Joy (annefindsjoy) | 718 comments For all you PenPals who love to write, here's a group thread to connect with eachother and make some new PenPal friends based on common interests!

message 2: by Blue (new)

Blue Reviews (blue_reviews) I’m Meg and I absolutely love to write; I run two blogs and I am working on a ton of stories. My main project is a Peter Pan spin-off series. What are your projects?

message 3: by Tiina (new)

Tiina (ladybuginlove) | 371 comments Hello everyone!

I'm Tiina and I used to write A LOT. Nowadays, I mostly work on my blog about my life in Japan. But I also try to write short stories and perhaps one day, my own novel. My biggest challenges are discipline and focus, because it's very difficult to concentrate on one project. Some of my old fanfiction readers have started pestering me to write more, but it has been years since I wrote fanfiction.

message 4: by Noel (new)

Noel (classicanoel) | 3 comments Hi all! I'm Noel and I love writing creative fiction. Fantasy right now but I'm working on SF and horror, too. Used to blog about books and movies but haven't in a while, though I'd like to get a blog up again in future!