Mount TBR 2019 discussion

Level 2: Mount Blanc (24 books) > Sonja's First Climb!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sonja (new)

Sonja (sonjbean) | 3 comments My first time doing this challenge and wishing I had found it sooner - I need to stop buying more books when I have so many still to read. Also I love this idea as there's less pressure to try and fit books into categories (and therefore not only read books I own) ...
Hoping to get past Mount Blanc! :)

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather Salter-Purves (thelycanproject) Best of luck with the climb and I feel the same way

message 3: by Sonja (new)

Sonja (sonjbean) | 3 comments thelycanproject wrote: "Best of luck with the climb and I feel the same way"
Thank you! Best of luck to you too. :)

message 4: by Bev (new)

Bev | 702 comments Mod
Sonja wrote: "My first time doing this challenge and wishing I had found it sooner - I need to stop buying more books when I have so many still to read. Also I love this idea as there's less pressure to try and ..."

Welcome to the challenge! It's great to see so many first-time climbers this year. Good luck!

message 5: by Sonja (new)

Sonja (sonjbean) | 3 comments Bev wrote: "Sonja wrote: "My first time doing this challenge and wishing I had found it sooner - I need to stop buying more books when I have so many still to read. Also I love this idea as there's less pressu..."

Thank you! :) Hopefully this will turn into an annual thing for me!

message 6: by Bev (new)

Bev | 702 comments Mod
Sonja wrote: "Thank you! :) Hopefully this will turn into an annual thing for me!"

I hope so. We'd love to have you climbing with us every year.

message 7: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Best wishes, you can do it!

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary N | 5 comments Happy climbing!