Mount TBR 2019 discussion

Level 1: Pike's Peak (12 books) > Isa's Pike's Peak Journey

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tales_Corner (last edited Jul 01, 2019 09:27AM) (new)

Tales_Corner My first climb ever :). I will hopefully make it to the Hill of Pike's Peak and then climb higher.

So I started my List. More will follow.

1. Slade House
2. Elbschlosskeller: Kein Roman
3. The Princess Saves Herself in This One
4. All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
5. New York Minute
6. Unter Null
7. Verliere mich. Nicht.
8. Berühre mich. Nicht.
9. Der Exorzismus der Gretchen Lang
10. Human Acts
11. Fuck Beauty!
12. Ein Junge namens Weihnacht

message 2: by Bev (new)

Bev | 702 comments Mod
We're so glad you're climbing with us! Good luck!

message 3: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Welcome, and best wishes to you!

message 4: by Tales_Corner (new)

Tales_Corner Thank you so much. Im looking foward to climb :).

message 5: by Tales_Corner (last edited Jan 14, 2019 11:43AM) (new)

Tales_Corner I had a Read-a-thon from Friday to Saturday and finished three Books from my list :). They were great.

Berühre mich. Nicht. (Berühre mich. Nicht., #1) by Laura Kneidl
Berühre mich. Nicht. by Laura Kneidl
- Unfortunately only in German language available. It was a great read and I often don't like new aduld books, but this one was extremly good. Nice writing, interesting story and not too much sex scenes.

Ein Junge namens Weihnacht by Matt Haig
Ein Junge Namens Weihnacht by Matt Haig
- In English language: A boy called christmas. It was sooo beautiful illustrated and a nice little read. I loved the whole story and want to celebrate christmas again - now! :D.

The Princess Saves Herself in This One (Women Are Some Kind of Magic, #1) by Amanda Lovelace
The Princess saves herself in this one by Amanda Lovelace
- It was a little bit like a Tumblr blog but some of these words really touched me and i liked this book very much.

Edit from 14.01.2018:
Finished New York Minute by Kichiku Neko today and it was awesome. I love the whole Storys around the Manga.

message 6: by Tales_Corner (new)

Tales_Corner I have to change my list a little bit, because I am not in the mood right now for some of the books xD.
I hope that is OK. Maybe I shouldn't make lists in the future, because I can only read genres i am in the mood for, i think xD.

message 7: by Tales_Corner (last edited Feb 27, 2019 11:23PM) (new)

Tales_Corner Yeah I read one book in February...Wow xD.. but better than nothing :).

I read:
Verliere mich. Nicht. (Berühre mich. Nicht., #2) by Laura Kneidl

It was the second and final volume of this new adult series. It was okay, i liked the first volume much more. The second book had much more boring side plot in it and the characters became implausible sometimes. But all in all it was really well written and i liked the last pages.

message 8: by Tales_Corner (new)

Tales_Corner Read on last sunday:

Human Acts by Han Kang

I loved it, it was a Highlight for me. I already loved "the vegetarian" from Han Kang. Her writing is absolutely great, I think and it's really interesting for me to read something about Korea. And I'm always shocked about how little I know about the History and political facts about Korea.

message 9: by Tales_Corner (new)

Tales_Corner Woop Woop! I'm done, with the first Mountain :D.

message 10: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Congrats!

message 11: by Bev (new)

Bev | 702 comments Mod
You did great!

Image result for woman near the mountain peak