The Worst Bestsellers discussion

The Thorn Birds
This topic is about The Thorn Birds
Worst Bestsellers Episodes > Episode 113 - The Thorn Birds

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise | 41 comments Is it wrong that when you first said you liked multi-generational stories, the first thing that popped into my head was the SVH books that was like, the history of the Wakefields and Fowlers and whatnot (and the fact that all their ancestors were SECRETLY IN LOVE)?

message 3: by Lorelei (new)

Lorelei (ielerol) | 13 comments Anyone interested in Australian family dramas involving sheep farms should watch McLeod's Daughters. In fact, I will probably not read The Thorn Birds or watch the miniseries, but I will almost certainly rewatch McLeod's Daughters.

message 4: by Infamous (new)

Infamous Sphere (infamoussphere) | 7 comments Oh my if you're interested in AUSTRALIAN FAMILY DRAMAS then you should definitely watch the hilariously over the top but still somehow genuinely good but still awful A PLACE TO CALL HOME. That show brings the drama. I loved it.

message 5: by Infamous (new)

Infamous Sphere (infamoussphere) | 7 comments A Place To Call Home also is probably the only period drama TV series I've seen where there's a gay guy who's a central character who ends up with a long term boyfriend. Like, it's genuinely depressing that it's the only show I've watched where that happens!