Play Book Tag discussion

A Will & a Way
This topic is about A Will & a Way
Archive: Other Books > [Fall Flurries] A Will And A Way: A Holiday Romance by Nora Roberts 3 stars

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Charlotte | 1596 comments [Fall Flurries]
A Will & a Way: A Holiday Romance by Nora Roberts
3 stars

I enjoyed it, it's a typical Nora Roberts romance. There was a bit of a mystery/who done it thrown in to give it some excitement. Otherwise, it was short and sweet and exactly what I was expecting.

I enjoyed that it was on the shorter side because the will they /won't they aspect of a lot of her stories wasn't as drawn out and they got to the happily ever after a lot quicker than some of her books.

There is a whole scene where they get out the Christmas decorations together, decorate the house, and celebrate Christmas together. It wasn't a feature of the story, but it was really sweet.

message 2: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7782 comments Ahhhh, I do love me some Nora. I have one of her (non-Christmas) books up for first thing in 2019!

Charlotte | 1596 comments Nicole R wrote: "Ahhhh, I do love me some Nora. I have one of her (non-Christmas) books up for first thing in 2019!"

Her new one? I'm trying to figure out where I want to fit that in... I ended up hitting all my holds at the library at the same time. I'm trying to figure out what I want to read for the rest of the year and then get organized for Jan. I have 6 days off from work and some other stressful things are wrapping up, so unless I decide to go hiking or something... that's 6 days to knock out a bunch of books :)

message 4: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7782 comments Hahaha! I like the way you think about your time off work 😂

And yep! Her new one. I am looking forward to it!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Will & a Way (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nora Roberts (other topics)