Inevitable Hessa Bookclub discussion

December 2018 > Getting to know each other!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie L. Tyler (klynntyler) | 10 comments Mod
Is anyone reading Ugly Love with us?
If not, what are your current reads?
What would you like us to read next month?
I’m creating a poll and it will be up probably later tonight or tomorrow 😊

My current read is What if it’s Us by (yes I’m reading Ugly Love too lol.) I want to love this book, but I can’t see the worlds hype on it. Has anyone else read it? If you don’t know what it is, it’s a love story between two young boys who run into each other at a post office. They end up not being able to exchange numbers, but somehow the universe brings them back together in a short period of time and they go through a long lists of ups and downs because they believe them being together is their fate. I’m not going to go into too much detail, but I’m halfway through and I’m just not feeling it.

How old are you guys?
What do you like to do?
Where are you from?
Tell us something interesting about you!

A short synopsis on me: My name is Katie and I’m from the US. Texas to be more specific. I’m 22 and am currently a senior in college. I work for a large non profit organization and have 4 dogs. I have a lot going on but I love to read and more importantly I love my After fam.

Your turn ☺️

message 2: by Daria (new)

Daria Lamtsova | 1 comments Hi, I’m Dasha
I am 32 years old. Originally I am from Russia, but about 3 years ago I moved to Canada and then to US and now I live in Seattle.
I used to be an investment bank trading floor employee for many years, I dealt with money market and equity trading. I do not work currently as I am still awaiting for my US work permit. Most of my time is dedicated to my child care and I also entertain myself with writing a story on Wattpad.
I haven’t joined yet for any reading in the club but hope to do so soon:)

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie L. Tyler (klynntyler) | 10 comments Mod
Daria wrote: "Hi, I’m Dasha
I am 32 years old. Originally I am from Russia, but about 3 years ago I moved to Canada and then to US and now I live in Seattle.
I used to be an investment bank trading floor employe..."

It is such a pleasure to have you in our group, Dasha! It seems like you live such a fascinating life! How old is your child? Do you have more than one?
As you already know, I'm already one of your readers on Wattpad so hint hint to everyone else in the group, check her out! Make sure to drop your Wattpad username Dasha!