Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading December 17?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2088 comments Mod
This week I'm reading Silence Of Winter by Avery Blake. Love the cover to this book.

message 2: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 384 comments I'm reading and enjoying Whiskey Chaser by Lucy Score & I have The Silkworm by Robert Gailbraith in hardcover waiting in the wings

Aly is so frigging bored | 857 comments Mod
I finished Barbarous by Minerva Spencer, and I don't know what I'll read next,,,

message 4: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments Re-reading Mary Balogh's Christmas novellas... too many to list! Hahaha

message 5: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2093 comments Mod
I’ve been rereading a lot of Balogh. I’m keeping the new Elizabeth Hoyt for the weekend.

Does anyone know of good new releases in the next month or so? Usually there are a lot of holiday releases but if there are this year I have missed them.

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1275 comments I've been trying to find some books to read too. I'm not reading as many ARC's anymore and now I have to source my own books...THE SHOCK...THE HORROR!! 😉

I would love some recommendations for Historical (of course), Fantasy and some light-hearted humour. I won't say no to other recs as long as there are no tentacles (I hate...I mean, dislike immensely, alien romance). I don't need them to be too steamy but I don't like stories where the door gets slammed in my face, aka clean books.

Please and thank you's. xoxo

message 7: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 384 comments Stacey is Sassy wrote: "I've been trying to find some books to read too. I'm not reading as many ARC's anymore and now I have to source my own books...THE SHOCK...THE HORROR!! 😉

I would love some recommendations for Hist..."

I just read and enjoyed Whiskey Chaser

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1275 comments Chocolatesoup wrote: "Stacey is Sassy wrote: "I've been trying to find some books to read too. I'm not reading as many ARC's anymore and now I have to source my own books...THE SHOCK...THE HORROR!! 😉

I would love some ..."

SOLD!! Just bought it after reading the first line of the blurb. ;-)