indomitable discussion

Xandrian Village > The Imaginaerum Theatre

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by butterbean, im here (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 452 comments Mod
(view spoiler)
It's a large theatre that has all the needs for a performance and many other things. In the days before this theatre was the place where everyone wanted to entertain or visit because of its uniqueness.

message 2: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments (Thank you. Did you like my pictures?)

message 3: by butterbean, im here (new)

butterbean (formerly jellybean) (thatonerebelliousgirloverthere) | 452 comments Mod
((I love them, it adds so much to Xandra that we were missing. :))

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments (Thank you, I'm glad you like them. )

message 5: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments (That's what I was hoping for.)

message 6: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments (Anyone may join)

In the mist of night, the moon was full and bright in the quiet of the slumbering village. Yet not all seemed to be within the land of dreams. Or so it would seem so. Deep within the walls of the quiet theatre that once was filled with laughter and joy slept undisturbed in the late hour of night. The one who now has taken this place of imagination as her own walks the lonely halls from her chamber of sleep dressed only in a simple dress of the palest white linen. As she enters into the light of the moon her porcelain skin glows pale among the wood of the outdoor stage. As she walks from the side of the stage, she begins to hum a soft scale of music. As she reaches the center the single scale she started is now complicated. She then pauses taking a breath as she looks to the moon before she begins to sing. “We used to swim the same moonlight waters/ Oceans away from the wakeful day” She moved across the stage as she sang. “My fall will be for you My love will be in you If you be the one to cut me I will bleed forever/ My fall will be for you –“ She then paused before taking slow steps back across the stage. “Scent of the sea before the waking of the world/ Brings me to thee/ Into the blue memory/ My fall will be for you My love will be in you If you be the one to cut me I will bleed forever/ My fall will be for you -/ Into the blue memory” She paused looking out into the darkness. “A siren from the deep came to me/ Sang my name my longing/ Still I write my songs about that dream of mine/ Worth everything I may ever be” As she continued to sing a sadness entered her voice. “The Child will be born again/ That siren carried him to me/ First of them true loves/ Singing on the shoulders of an angel/Without care for love ‘n loss” She held the last word but then fell silent as she looked out into the darkness that only she saw even in the bright of the full moon.

message 7: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments (Could I make a performer for the theater?)

message 8: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments (Sure)

message 9: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments (I'll toss her in as soon as she gets approved)

message 10: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments (K)

message 11: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments (I'm thinking I could have her being discovered when she's just sitting in the audience seats. She doesn't hear a voice since it's drowned out by her playing either her violin or mandolin.)

message 12: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments (Sounds good.)

message 13: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments (Part 2)

Normally she would have gone on with her song but she turned away leaving the stage. She returned to the elegance of her room. Only to wake the next morning with no memory of her time on the stage last night. As the morning slowly progressed to a brighter dawn, she finally decided to make her way to the gate to unlock it so that those who wished to perform at the theatre would be able to enter and approach. She gently hummed as she made her way back to the main building but instead of entering, she walked to the outdoor stage. She inspected the side steps as she walked up them. She continued to inspect the stage as she walked across it. She then paused to look out to the seating of the audience. Suddenly she could hear the words find their way to her. “Leave the sleep and let the springtime talk/ In tongues from the time before man/ Listen to a daffodil tell her tale/ Let the guest in, walk out, be the first to greet the morn” She sang. Somehow, she knew that those in the village would here her from the stage. “The meadows of heaven await harvest/ The cliffs unjumped, cold waters untouched/ The elsewhere creatures yet unseen/ Finally your number came up, free fall awaits the brave” She continued as if encouraging those that heard her to live their life to the fullest. As she sang, she moved gracefully about the stage. “Come/ Taste the wine/ Race the blind/ They will guide you from the light/ Writing noughts till the end of time” She then paused as she continued the chorus. “Come/ Surf the clouds/ Race the dark/ It feeds from the runs undone/ Meet me where the cliff greets the sea” She was so involved with the song that she had no way of knowing if anyone had entered the gate.

message 14: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments Clara wandered into the theater. She set her bag down in the audience area. She grabbed her violin and started to play in the rhythm of 'Wake me up'. She spun and danced about the floor near the stage, whilst playing her heart out. She was happy. Her hair, shining in the light.

message 15: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments As Twen continued to sing she had moved to the back of the stage. There had been a loud noise from there that she had no choice but to tend to. Her song died away as she inspected the damage that was done. She sighed seeing that the beam that was suppose to hold the thick black curtain had given way due to age. As she followed what damage she could see she heard what sounded like music from the front. She paused. A moment later she made her way back to the main part of the outdoor stage. She paused startled seeing a girl playing a violin but didn't speak.

message 16: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments Clara sat on the edge of the stage. She had her bag with her. She set her violin down next to her. She tossed her shirt next to her bag and slid on a silver tunic. She laid on her back. She was always looking for places to perform. Her eagle landed next to her and rubbed it's beak against Clara's arm.

message 17: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments Twen didn't even flinch when the girl changed. It was something that she had to learn over time. Thankfully those who had been around her were gentle even if they had been a bit roguish. She smiled gently before speaking. "Can I help you?" She said politely.

message 18: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments Clara pretty much jumped out of her skin. "H-Hi." She was blushing madly. "We're you there the entire time ma'am?" She rubbed the back of her neck.

message 19: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments "I just came from the back." Twen replied softly. "I didn't mean to startle you....." She gave a gently smile. "I didn't hear you come through the gate..."

message 20: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments "You're alright, I sorta lose focus when I'm performing." She smiled slightly. "You rather beautiful ma'am." She said cutely. She tuned her mandolin.

message 21: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments Twen lightly blushed. "Thank you....." She replied gently. "I do the same thing also. The stage is alluring." She smiled. "Would you like to perform here?" She asked suddenly.

message 22: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments Clara got up and bowed. "It would be my honor if we could perform together." She winked at Twen. "It must look beautiful here in the night." She smiley cutely. "I'm Clara."

message 23: by Priscilla (last edited Dec 23, 2018 04:15PM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments "I would like that." She smiled. "My name is Twen." She said introducing herself. She didn't bother to give her full name since the shorten version was so much easier. "And yes, it can be very beautiful at night, the stars can be an attraction all their own...." Her eyes sparkled as she spoke. "Where are you staying?"

message 24: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments "I actually live on the streets sadly. I was kicked out from the orphanage about a week ago. No inn or anyone wants a musician to live with them." She looked down in shame. "I'm sorry if you're offended by my story, most folks are."

message 25: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments "Then it is settled." She replied. "You will stay here in one of the performer chambers. You're also welcomed to use one of the rehearsal halls if you like......" She continued with a smile. She held out her hand. "You're welcomed to stay here as long as you like."

message 26: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments Clara took her hand and lifted her chin gently with her free hand. "Getting to stay here in the company of someone as beautiful as you is a true gift on it's own." She planted a soft kiss on her cheek. She Set her bag in one of the rooms and returned to Twen.

message 27: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments Twen touched her cheek as she watched Clara. It had been a long time since that type of affection was given in her direction. She lightly blushed. It was nice to have company. Once Clara returned Twen suggested that they get a bite and then she would show her around.

message 28: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments "Sounds like fun. Are we going into town, or are we cooking? I'm fine with either and I love to cook." She said cutely.

message 29: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments "Cooking..." She replied softly. "We'll go to town another time." Even though she smiled, her voice gave away a slight fear. She took Clara's hand to lead her off the stage. "The kitchen is this way..." She said stepping towards the main building.

message 30: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments Clara followed Twen happily. She hung her shirt on a hook and put on an apron. "What're we making?" She asked politely.

message 31: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments They found themselves in a large kitchen in the very back of the theatre. It had a large hearth with two baking cloves. There was an island near the hearth and many prep tables. Cabinetry covered two of the walls. There was also a door that lead down further to a celler and cold type area. "What would you like?" She asked. "I've got some bacon and eggs...." She said as she moved to the door.

message 32: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments "Anything is truly fine with me. I could brew us some tea or coffee if you have it. She grabbed a kettle from a cupboard." It was obvious her shirt was missing. It was hanging on the peg that held her apron.

message 33: by Priscilla (last edited Dec 24, 2018 08:22AM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments "Coffee sounds really good." She replied as she opened the door causing it to scrap against the door frame. She sighed before entering the cold darkness. Once within Twen got four eggs and a small block of bacon. She paused a moment to whisper a thank you before returning to the door. She walked to a prep table to set her items down then returned to shut the door. She smiled gently taking a moment to watch the shirtless girl.

(btw, I've post in your group)

message 34: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments Clara brewed the coffee without fail. She looked back with a smirk. "Enjoying the view?" She let the it set for a bit before adding a dash of vanilla to kill the bitterness. She poached the eggs and cut some bacon into strips. She fried the bacon up, not too crispy, not too soft either. She set the food and coffee at the table before removing her apron and sitting down.

message 35: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments "Yes actually....." Twen replied softly. "I didn't know that people still did that.." She lightly blushed. "The gypsy women would go without shirts when they did things around camp when the men went on a hunt...." She moved to the table and sat across from Clara with a sigh. "That seems like a lifetime ago..."

message 36: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments "That it was, though I'm no gypsy. It's just that no matter how good a shirt fits, these find a way for it to be too small." She leaned back a bit to show the size. "You could touch if you want. I don't care if another woman wanted too. Men, not so much. Give em one thing and they ask for anything but what you allowed." She appeared to be relaxed.

message 37: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments "I wasn't either..... Until they found me..." She gave a sigh. "Men are..... I can't really say." She gave a shrug. "You're very beautiful...." She then smiled brightly. "But I do know of a way that can give them the illusion that they are bigger than what they are." She paused. "For that I will have to touch you a bit..."

message 38: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments "I don't mind love." She said kindly. "Touch as much as you like." She winked at her. "Could I return the favor if I let you?"

message 39: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments Twen chuckle gently. "If you like...." She replied gently. "We'll have to go to wardrobe to see if my idea works." She paused a moment. "I do have to ask one thing......" She paused. "You have to promise not to tell anyone about any secrets you might see or learn here."

message 40: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments "I don't even tell folks how to get the violin to sing like I can. I swear the same to you." She said sweetly. "Do I still get to remain comfortable though?" She asked calmly. "I'd hate to deprive you of such a view."

message 41: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments "Thank you and be as comfortable as you like..." She said with a smile. "It is really a beautiful view....." She moved from the table standing up. She lightly blushed. "No one has seen this since the gypsies taught me how to glamour..." She took a breath as slowly her features began to change revealing the truth to Clara.

(This is her true form: https://www.moondragoncards.com/store... )

message 42: by Xander (last edited Dec 24, 2018 02:07PM) (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments "You look absolutely stunning." She got up and stood with Twen. "Maybe I'd even consider removing more for you." She bit her lip. She gestured to her waist.

message 43: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments Twen blushed. "You're not surprised?" She asked softly. Then moved her hand to Clara's shoulder. "Only if that's what you wish." She said softly. She moved her hand to take Clara's. "Let's go to the costume closet...." She said moving to a doorway.

message 44: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments Clara took her hand and followed Twen. She dropped her other clothes along the way. She walked alongside Twen and put her hand on her bare bum. "Figured this would be more comfortable for you."

message 45: by butterbean, im here (new)

((holy cow why is she so touchy?!))

message 46: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments (Clara is a flirt. Don't judge my poor brainchild. *reaches for the chancla*)

message 47: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments Twen chuckled. "It will certainly make things easier." She said as she opened the door to the costume closet. Twen remembered when she first discovered it. It was far from a closet. She led Clara into the room filled with all kinds of costumes and clothing. "You can wear anything you like in this room." She said with a smile. "As for that illusion I was talking about....." She reached to one of the hooks. She pulled out a bodice. "This will do wonders.....That is once we find one that you like..." She pointed to the many that were hanging there in all sizes.

message 48: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments "They're all so beautiful." She said in awe. She grabbed a midnight blue one from off a hook. "This one will do just fine." She held it up. "What do you think Twen?"

message 49: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 153 comments "I think it would be beautiful on you." She said with a smile. "Do you want a shirt under it? But you don't have to..." She smiled as she moved to Clara.

message 50: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 368 comments "Don't worry about it. After I know it fits, I'll hang it back up and let you enjoy the view." She said with a smirk. "I'd even cook for you in the current state I'm in."

« previous 1 3