Read 4 Review discussion

SciFi/Paranormal/Fantasy > New Urban Fantasy Series - ARC Readers

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabby (new)

Gabby Fawkes (gabbyfawkes) | 2 comments Hey Everyone,

I’m Gabby Fawkes - an addicted reader as well as a lifelong writer, and I’m finally getting ready to publish something!

Over the last few months I have been hard at work on two brand new UF series and I am currently in the process of building an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) review team, to try and get some early reviews on the books upon release.

The first series I have been working on is called Blood and Ink, and the second is a dragon shifter series, that I haven’t *quite* figured a title out for yet... Maybe ‘School for the Different’ – what do you think?

If this is of interest to anyone just drop me a message and I can send you over a brief blurb for each series.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Gabby x

message 2: by Kristy (new)

Kristy | 32 comments Hi Gabby,

Do you have a time frame of when you would need reviews by?

I am definitely interested; just not sure how quickly I'd be able to get you the reviews.

And 'School for the Different' sounds interesting ;-)

message 3: by Gabby (new)

Gabby Fawkes (gabbyfawkes) | 2 comments Hey Kristy,

I am currently hoping to be finished with Blood and Ink Book One in a week or two’s time, so hopefully it’ll give you something exciting to banish the post-Xmas blues!

Ideally I'd be looking to release the series in early January, so I would like to have some reviews by that point. Does that work for you?

If you'd like a bit more information on the two series, feel free to drop me a DM and I'll send you a brief description of the two series over.

Thanks,

Gabby