THE GOOD LUCK YEAR END READING CHALLENGE OF 2018 discussion

Goodreads Gimme

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily | 18 comments Mod
Post here when you hit your Goodreads Reading Challenge for the year! Or just your personal goal if you're not into Goodreads. What's your goal for next year?

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 18 comments Mod
Puddin'

I finished my GR goal with the book Puddin' by Julie Murphy. I read 90 books this year! My goal for next year is 100.

message 3: by Ava (new)

Ava | 7 comments My goal this year was 50 and as I just finished a reread of Sharp Objects I've read 86 books this year. I think I'm going to set it at 50 again next year. I like the lack of personal pressure to read 75 or 100 even though I will surpass 50 easily.

message 4: by Amelia (new)

Amelia Speight | 9 comments Yesterday I hit 150% of my original Goodreads goal (50 books) with a total of 75 books. Thanks for hosting this challenge to give me an excuse to read instead of talk to my family over the holidays!

message 5: by Brittaini (new)

Brittaini | 4 comments I didn't set a Goodreads goal this year, and I probably won't next year. My goal for next year is to be a little bit more thoughtful with my reading, and to keep Goodreads up to date with reviews, reflections, etc.

THE GOOD LUCK YEAR END READING CHALLENGE OF 2018

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Puddin' (other topics)