THE GOOD LUCK YEAR END READING CHALLENGE OF 2018 discussion

Kris Kringle's Delight

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily | 18 comments Mod
Post here when you finish a holiday-themed book (does not have to be Christmas in spite of this Christmas-centric name).

message 2: by Amelia (new)

Amelia Speight as Little Women both opens and closes on Christmas, I'm counting that for this!!! I finished that last night and immediately dove into part two, which is, too my deep sadness, entitled "good wives"

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily | 18 comments Mod
Amelia wrote: "as Little Women both opens and closes on Christmas, I'm counting that for this!!! I finished that last night and immediately dove into part two, which is, too my deep sadness, entitled "good wives""

oh no

message 4: by Amelia (new)

Amelia Speight Emily wrote: "Amelia wrote: "as Little Women both opens and closes on Christmas, I'm counting that for this!!! I finished that last night and immediately dove into part two, which is, too my deep sadness, entitl..."

I know. It was good though. I liked that shit even though it's like so ridiculous in title and plenty of the content is ridiculous too. But they all marry for love and grow together so well and have such nice lives!! i'm a sucker

message 5: by Nicole Siobhan (new)

Nicole Siobhan | 3 comments To All the Boys I've Loved Before

I'm counting "To all the Boys I've Loved Before" since Christmas happens during it. I was a little disappointed it didn't end in the same place as the movie so now I'll probably end up reading the sequel.

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily | 18 comments Mod
I read We Are Okay by Nina LaCour! It takes place over the main character’s winter break from college. Marin lost her grandfather and left everyone she knew before behind, which is sad and she’s really alone. Her best friend comes to visit and helps Marin work through grief. The last scene is on Christmas and is super heartwarming. They talk a lot about Jane Eyre, which I have read but remember nothing about but will now reread soon.

THE GOOD LUCK YEAR END READING CHALLENGE OF 2018

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (other topics)