Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Recommendations - Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clare (new)

Clare (clarey) | 32 comments Hey all! would love to have some recommendations for UF/PNR that has the horsemen of the apocalypse in them. Unsure why exactly, but I’ve a sudden book craving for that! 😉

Danielle Book Boss (daniellebookboss) Have you read Larissa Ione? Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1, Demonica, #6) by Larissa Ione

message 3: by Sela (new)

Sela (selacarsen) | 17 comments Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1) by Laura Thalassa by Laura Thalassa. Loved it and waiting as patiently as I can for the next in the series!

message 4: by Treena (last edited Dec 17, 2018 10:19AM) (new)

Treena (treenao) | 90 comments +1 vote for Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1) by Laura Thalassa . I loved it too and it's one of my favorite books of 2018!

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (katwiththehat) | 12 comments Definitely the two you've been recommended! I've read both and they're each terrific in their own ways!

message 6: by Zara (new)

Zara (zara124) | 11 comments I've read Pestilence as well! It's pretty good.

message 7: by Amy*skye.rhyme (last edited Jan 21, 2019 06:54PM) (new)

Amy*skye.rhyme | 58 comments Clare wrote: "Hey all! would love to have some recommendations for UF/PNR that has the horsemen of the apocalypse in them. Unsure why exactly, but I’ve a sudden book craving for that! 😉"

Legacy (The Four Horsemen, #1) by L.J. Swallow Legacy by L.J. Swallow

(paranormal romance reverse-harem specifically about the horsemen of the apocalypse)

I can only think of this one at the moment. I have several ideas for various grim reaper themes or Death as a character type books, but the actual horsemen of the apocalypse? Just the above.

Although, I do recall the Four Horsemen made a brief appearance somewhere in Shelly Laurenston's Call of Crows series, that starts with The Unleashing.

The Unleashing (Call of Crows, #1) by Shelly Laurenston The Unleashing by Shelly Laurenston (Call of Crows book #1)

If you haven't read this series, I'd highly recommend it! It's one of the more original concepts and the characters are fierce, funny, and more than a bit crazy. It's a great series.