What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1)
This topic is about The Rules
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA sci-fi romance trilogy, teen girl with strict father disobeys him, meets guy, genetics lab experimentation. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bizzy111 (new)

Bizzy111 | 4 comments Hi I’ve never posted to this group before so I hope I did everything correctly!

I’ve been struggling to remember the name of this book I read a few years ago. I know it’s the first in a triology and it’s about a teenage girl, roughly 16 or 17 who has some sort of secret. Her father is really strict and had set specific rules and I believe one was that she had to come straight home after school. It’s kind of like a Sci-fi romance however because she starts to disobey him after meeting this guy and it ends up putting her in jeopardy. I thought it was called Rules or something like that but without knowing the author I can’t seem to find the exact book. I do remember that the covers of all the books had a faceless girl with pale blonde hair in a pretty basic looking dress. The dress was red on one cover, blue on another and purple on the last one. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this!

message 2: by Bizzy111 (new)

Bizzy111 | 4 comments I just remembered something else! The reason for the rules was that her father broke her out of some genetics lab where they were experimenting on her and one of the rules was that she could never fall in love!

message 3: by Jamie (last edited Dec 17, 2018 02:54PM) (new)

Jamie Dacyczyn (readsintrees) | 264 comments Could it be The Rules, by Stacey Kade? The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1) by Stacey Kade

Bridget (oobridgetoo) | 172 comments I definitely second The Rules. It's a good read too! ;)

message 5: by Bizzy111 (new)

Bizzy111 | 4 comments Jamie wrote: "Could it be The Rules, by Stacey Kade? The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1) by Stacey Kade"

Yes!!! Thank you so much!!!

message 6: by Bizzy111 (new)

Bizzy111 | 4 comments Bridget wrote: "I definitely second The Rules. It's a good read too! ;)"

Yes it was! I'm so happy! I can finally read the last book!

Bridget (oobridgetoo) | 172 comments Happy Reading! ;)

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Bizzy111, you need to have genre and plot details in your header. A good header rather than "Y/A book that I believe had to have been published within the last decade" would be: "YA sci-fi romance trilogy, teen girl with strict father disobeys him, meets guy, genetics lab experimentation."

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Rules (other topics)