What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA fantasy romance- witch and some kind of vampire date but they don’t know each other is supernatural

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire | 3 comments This book is about a young woman who is a witch. Her mother is head of the light and her father is head of the dark creatures. She is dating this one dude that is a vampire i think but they don’t know each other is supernatural. There is also this dude that her father sends out to look after her that is dark. Anyway her boyfriend and his friends are all dark creatures and everntually they both find out that each other is supernatural and break up. Other things happen but that would be spoiling it. I think i read it about 2-4 years ago.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33236 comments Mod
Claire, what's the tone - romantic, funny, angsty, steamy/clean, etc.?

How old is the couple? Are they high school/college students or what are their jobs?

message 3: by Claire (new)

Claire | 3 comments The tone varies throughout the book but for the most part it’s funny and serious?

The couple is around college age and the girl is a waitress but I cant remember what the guy does

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Claire ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 64 where fewer eyes will see it.
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 5: by Claire (new)

Claire | 3 comments Bump