Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Request > Review Request | Sweet Romance Holiday Novella

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bella (last edited Dec 16, 2018 03:06PM) (new)

Bella Jay (authorbellajay) | 10 comments Hey everyone! I’m Bella Jay, a newly published indie author, and I’ve recently released my novel, Finding Kristmas, which is a holiday sweet romance novella. I’m looking for people who would be willing to read and give an honest review in exchange for the ebook. Please comment or message me if interested.

THE HOOK
She returned home to find herself. He returned to bury his mom. Neither were looking for love but during Christmas time, love is always in the air. Finding Kristmas is a novella that takes two former lovers on a whirlwind holiday romance of reconnecting during a bittersweet time.

THE GENRE
Romance
New Adult Romance
Contemporary Romance

BOOK BLURB
Kristmas Kasey hasn’t been back to her hometown Bexley, GA since she left six years ago. She never thought she’d want to come back but after a series of misfortunate events she decided to come home to recenter and find herself during her favorite time of the year. Instead, she finds her high school sweetheart and feelings she thought were gone come crashing back.

Jonathan ‘Deuce’ Jacobs always hated home and avoided it like the plague but his mother’s rapidly declining health landed him back on its soil. The pressure to be great, the pressure to go pro, and the pressure to make something of himself were the only things he could remember about Bexley. And Kristmas. Kristmas had been his first everything and after they went their separate ways he never thought he’d see her again. But what’s Christmas in Bexley without Kristmas?

You can find the book here Finding Kristmas: A Holiday Novella on Goodreads and here on Amazon. If you have #KindleUnlimited it's available on there.

Thank you!
Bella Jay

message 2: by ella ☆ (new)

ella ☆ any pronouns (bianchibooks) | 40 comments Hello, Bella!

I would be interested in reviewing Finding Kristmas: A Holiday Novella, but I was wondering what formats are available as I can only take PDF or hardcopy at the moment.

Thank you,
-Ella Bianchi | bianchibooks
goodreads.com/bianchibooks
ellacbianchi@gmail.com

message 3: by Bella (new)

Bella Jay (authorbellajay) | 10 comments el ➶ wrote: "Hello, Bella!

I would be interested in reviewing Finding Kristmas: A Holiday Novella, but I was wondering what formats are available as I can only take PDF or hardcopy at the momen..."

I can send it to you in pdf format OR tomorrow it'll be free on Amazon. But if pdf is still better I'll send it to you! Really appreciate it!

message 4: by ella ☆ (new)

ella ☆ any pronouns (bianchibooks) | 40 comments Bella wrote: "el ➶ wrote: "Hello, Bella!

I would be interested in reviewing Finding Kristmas: A Holiday Novella, but I was wondering what formats are available as I can only take PDF or hardcopy..."

PDF works, if that's okay with you (:

message 5: by Bella (new)

Bella Jay (authorbellajay) | 10 comments el ➶ wrote: "Bella wrote: "el ➶ wrote: "Hello, Bella!

I would be interested in reviewing Finding Kristmas: A Holiday Novella, but I was wondering what formats are available as I can only take P..."

Perfectly fine. Is ellacbianchi@gmail.com a good email to send it to?

message 6: by ella ☆ (new)

ella ☆ any pronouns (bianchibooks) | 40 comments Bella wrote: "el ➶ wrote: "Bella wrote: "el ➶ wrote: "Hello, Bella!

I would be interested in reviewing Finding Kristmas: A Holiday Novella, but I was wondering what formats are available as I ca..."

I'm so sorry I just saw this reply, but yes! Please do (:

message 7: by Bella (new)

Bella Jay (authorbellajay) | 10 comments Ella Christina ♕ wrote: "Bella wrote: "el ➶ wrote: "Bella wrote: "el ➶ wrote: "Hello, Bella!

I would be interested in reviewing Finding Kristmas: A Holiday Novella, but I was wondering what formats are ava..."

Okay sending it over today!