Play Book Tag discussion

Christmas in Cooperstown (Ballpark Mysteries Super Special, #2)
This topic is about Christmas in Cooperstown
Archive: Other Books > Christmas in Cooperstown by David A. kelly - 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy | 8846 comments Just in the place we (my 8 year old son and I) are in the beloved series - we hit the Christmas inspired episode . Cousins Mike and Kate have visited every ballpark of all of the national teams, and in each one they have solved a mystery that was endemic to the teams history or to the features and aspects of the parks themselves and the teams they house. In this book, they are having a sleepover at the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown where they live. (Of course). They come to realize that a famous baseball card has been stolen, and naturally, they solve the case. There are some values thrown in there too, for a very nice Christmas/holiday season like ending.

We are two books short of having read every single one of the Ballpark Mysteries... Some of these last ones weren't even written when the older kids were younger. Lately, we have a literary crush on David A. Kelly. We are working our way through the Andy and Tamika Series, which let me tell you is just darling. And he has a new MVP series out that we just ordered from the library. He has been one of our top favorite early authors. Thank you David - there's been a lot of joy with your books.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice review.:) I am glad you and your son are enjoying this time with some good books.