Cozy Mysteries discussion

Sofie Ryan
This topic is about Sofie Ryan
Featured Cozy Authors > Featured Author - January 2019 - Sofie Ryan

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather L , Cozy Mysteries Moderator (last edited Jan 03, 2019 02:04PM) (new)

message 2: by Heather L , Cozy Mysteries Moderator (new)

Heather L  (wordtrix) | 18225 comments Mod
FYI... Two books are currently $1.99 for both Nook and Kindle: Copycat Killing by Sofie Ryan, and Two Tall Tails by Sofie Kelly & Sofie Ryan.

message 3: by Trish (new)

Trish (trishhartuk) | 286 comments I've been enjoying both these series for a couple of years now, with a marginal preference for the Magical Cats one.

Two Tall Tails is has a pair of short stories/novellas in it - one for each of her series - which I've just read for January, and liked.

message 4: by MadameZelda (new)

MadameZelda I enjoy both series. I'm waiting for both of the latest books to appear.

message 5: by Heather L , Cozy Mysteries Moderator (new)

I’m 100 pages into The Whole Cat and Caboodle and enjoying it so far. Love the cat!

message 6: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (new)

Marisa (moretta) | 3841 comments Mod
Thank you for remembering about Two Tall Tails, it fits nicely for another challenge and I really like this author.

message 7: by Ramona (new)

Ramona | 1 comments I am just starting the Magical Cat series. So far so good.

message 8: by Mara (new)

Mara Kincade | 23 comments I have read all her Magical Cats series and have loved them all. I'm happily anticipating the next one.

message 9: by Jeri (new)

Jeri (molliejo) | 11 comments I have read Sofie Ryan and Sofie Kelly all of them and I hope to keep reading them for a long time in case some of you don't know they are the same person

Temitayomiyoshiseun Jemison | 17 comments Hello Everyone Just received my The Whole Cat and Caboodle, on my way to catching up.

message 11: by Jeri (new)

Jeri (molliejo) | 11 comments I love this author and this book is in keeping with all of her books, very good and the cat too

message 12: by Alice (new)

Alice | 1899 comments I am reading Buy a Whisker (Second Chance Cat Mystery, #2) by Sofie Ryan It is book 2 in the series. I don't remember anything from book one but it doesn't seem to matter much. I do like Elvis the cat

message 13: by Carol (new)

Carol Perry (caroljperry) | 90 comments Sofie is one of my very favorite cozy writers! I referred to her books in one of my Witch City Mysteries and she wrote me a very cordial thank you! CarolJ. Perry

message 14: by Heather L , Cozy Mysteries Moderator (new)

Carol wrote: "Sofie is one of my very favorite cozy writers! I referred to her books in one of my Witch City Mysteries and she wrote me a very cordial thank you! CarolJ. Perry"

That’s pretty cool of her. I bet that made your day as much as you made hers. I finished and liked “Caboodle,” planning to get to another before month’s end.

message 15: by Alice (new)

Alice | 1899 comments Alice wrote: "I am reading Buy a Whisker (Second Chance Cat Mystery, #2) by Sofie Ryan It is book 2 in the series. I don't remember anything from book one but it doesn't seem to matter much. I do like Elvis the cat"

I finished it but truthfully did not not it. Very typical cozy nothing outstanding to me. The cat Elvis is the most interesting character.

message 16: by Astoria (new)

Astoria Wright | 8 comments I'm just reading Curiosity Thrilled the Cat now as part of the January books for the cozy community here on Goodreads and I'm really enjoying it. I loved the intro hook because it was unexpected and, at this point, I really don't know who is going to end up being the killer. I'm glad this author was featured here and that I'm reading her books.

message 17: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 0 comments Getting a late start but I just started The Whole Cat and Caboodle

message 18: by Jeri (new)

Jeri (molliejo) | 11 comments I have all these books by Sofie Ryan/Sofie Kelly and I love them all If you love cats you will love these books I will recommend them all to everybody The cats are really cool and smart

message 19: by MadameZelda (new)

MadameZelda Never had a pet cat. But I've come to love them from cat books such as these.

message 20: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Teller (deborahtellerscott) | 26 comments Love cats but haven't read any of Sofie's books. If she offers a freebie, I'll give them a go.

message 21: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 0 comments I just finished The Whole Cat and Caboodle . I thought it was a cute book. This was my first time reading a Sophia Ryan book and I liked her writing style.

message 22: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (new)

Marisa (moretta) | 3841 comments Mod
For this month, I've read The Whole Cat and Caboodle and Two Tall Tails. Although I've liked both of them, I prefer the Magical Cats series.

The Whole Cat and Caboodle (Second Chance Cat Mystery, #1) by Sofie Ryan Two Tall Tails (A Magical Cats Mystery, #8.5; Second Chance Cat Mystery, #3.5) by Sofie Kelly

message 23: by Peggy (new)

Peggy | 0 comments I also enjoyed The Whole Cat and Caboodle. I haven't tried the magical cats series but from the reviews I saw, I think many people prefer magical cats.

message 24: by Paula (new)

Paula S (paula_s) | 61 comments I recently finished Copycat Killing and I liked it. It was the first book I've read by the author.

message 25: by Jeri (new)

Jeri (molliejo) | 11 comments I have loved all of her books and read them all and bought all of them

Sallie(GeorgiaGirl) (shuga) | 165 comments I read the 1st book in the Magical Cats Series, Curiosity Thrilled the Cat (A Magical Cats Mystery, #1) by Sofie Kelly ...liked it so I will be continuing with the series...love the kitties...

message 27: by Jeri (new)

Jeri (molliejo) | 11 comments I have read all of these books and have them in my collection. I would recommend them to anyone who loves cats