Anyone Else? discussion

Discussions > Relatable Stories

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) This is where we can talk about relatable stories.

message 2: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments I was taking a shower a few days ago, I ran my hand through my hair to get out the tangles, and then I broke my nail. -_-

message 3: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 75 comments I kinda pushed my best friend off the bench when the teacher was explaining a lesson and we were supposed to listen...

But I have reason to do that: She wasn't letting me concentrate. And she got pushed off the bench for that xD

message 4: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments xD Lol.

message 5: by Deepthi (last edited Dec 16, 2018 11:00AM) (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 75 comments It happened twice xD
First in 7th Grade, then this year (but she didn't fall this year... I just shoved her softly. I'm a good friend)

message 6: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments xD I tend to goof off in class when I'm supposed to be learning. *blush*

message 7: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 75 comments xD

Writing song lyrics in my book in the History period

message 8: by Hui Xin (last edited Dec 16, 2018 11:03AM) (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments Doodling on the desks when I'm supposed to be taking a very important test.

message 9: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 75 comments I'm not gonna lie... That's bad.

message 10: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments Yeah, I know. I do that before the test though, just to get the stress out of me. *guilty*

message 11: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 75 comments Then it's okay :)
I thought you do while the paper's in front of you...

message 12: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments :)

message 13: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Story ideas pop up while sitting in church. Guilty.

message 14: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) SHINE wrote: "Harper Nicole wrote: "Story ideas pop up while sitting in church. Guilty."

Same, but while listening to the Bible Study."

Lol. And my dad's the pastor. He won't be too happy if he finds out...

message 15: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I tend to use "so" a lot in my writing. So if you ever see me write it, tell me.

message 16: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 75 comments You used it right now xD

message 17: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I always use suddenly in my writing.

message 18: by Rumell (last edited Dec 16, 2018 12:28PM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Deepthi wrote: "add

Writing song lyrics in my book in the History period"

*blushes*

message 19: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 75 comments Rumell wrote: "Deepthi wrote: "xD

*blushes*"

??

message 20: by Rumell (last edited Dec 16, 2018 12:28PM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Deepthi wrote: "Rumell wrote: "Deepthi wrote: "add

*blushes*"

??"

I have happened to do that in Year 8.

dun! Dun! Dun! *dramatic music*

message 21: by Deepthi (new)

You were my age that time :)

:D

message 22: by Rumell (last edited Dec 16, 2018 12:33PM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Deepthi wrote: "add

You were my age that time :)

:D"

I was 13-14 years old. It was my exact history book. the song was Dark Horse by Katy Perry.

message 23: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 75 comments Dark Horse...

I usually write translations of K-Pop songs or Bollywood music...

message 24: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I find myself writing words that I didn't know were in my vocabulary. I have to double check to make sure I know the right meaning. : )

message 25: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Oh, we should start doing that. Just to see if we ever find one with writing.

message 26: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Lol

message 27: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments Harper Nicole wrote: "I find myself writing words that I didn't know were in my vocabulary. I have to double check to make sure I know the right meaning. : )"

Same!! I'll find words in my vocabulary and then I'd have to go to google dictionary to find the meaning because I wasn't sure if I was right about the meaning since the word just popped out of my head.

message 28: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 75 comments I just walked into a wall at home and I got a bump on my head xD... I was walking and studying simultaneously

message 29: by Mary-Jo (new)

Mary-Jo | 15 comments So the other day me and my partner (like for a project) were talking about what we do in our free time. I don’t ever hang out with friends, I am homeschooled and focused on my education right now (because that is who I am and what I do ya know. Don’t hate me for being me, right) and spend all of my free time working so I can save up for college and get hours for Veterinarian School. While he is popular and talented and cool and low key one of THOSE guys. He just totally looked at me and was like (after he asked me what I was doing over Christmas break and I said I would be working), “I may not have a job but AT LEAST I HAVE A LIFE unlike you and your sorry excuse for one” *oofff direct hit* *like I’m so used to this by now, like why in tarnation are we even paired* All of my friends had their mouths hanging open like waiting to see if I would explode, and I was just like “ I may not have a life according to your standards, but I am happy with my life and frankly I don’t care about your opinion....” can anyone else relate to this ya know like not being “popular” and “cool” or “normal” and being jabbed at for it?!? 🙋🏼‍♀️

message 30: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments There is this popular guy at my school too, he's not really smart in my opinion (but it's my opinion, who knows what his popular friends see in him?), he once came up to me and asked, "Hey Hui Xin, why are you pretending to be cool?" I was so confused so I looked at him, and he sneered at me. I just replied with a smirk and raised eyebrow, "Oh sorry, I wasn't aware that my being me is 'cool,' how'd you even notice?" He looked embarrassed and walked off.

message 31: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments Tbh, I have changed a lot over the summer. Last year, I was the quiet and shy girl in the back of the class that never talked to people other than my only friend. I mean, I have others, but I'd prefer her (Name's Thalia). This year, according to my science teacher, I've completely came out of my shell. He told me that last year I was the quietest person he's ever met, now I'm the most talkative person, and he's been a teacher for many years now. I've been good with comebacks this year. Last year, I didn't know any, I did, but I was too scared to say any, because I've been bullied too much in my life. This year, my attitude towards jerks at my school is just like, "Back off, you brainless moron." I have also perfected my glare so most people in my grade are scared of me. To be honest, I'm kind of glad with this change. *whispers* This is because I read the PJO books. Thanks, Uncle Rick!

message 32: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I wouldn't call myself shy. But I'm a spectator. But this year I have started being better about talking. Still not great, but hey. I haven't ever been insecure about myself, and I think I could handle myself against bullies. But I've never been bullied, so who knows. But I do know other, sweet people who have been, and it has to be so hard. So a shout out to people going through something like that. Be strong! And good luck!

message 33: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments :D Thanks. It has started for me in kindergarten, while for other people it's like 2-3 grade? I'm not sure.

message 34: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Aww! It is just so rediculous. I really don't understand why they do it. I guess it usually happens when they have a bad background, or have been bullied before, but still..

message 35: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments I've been bullied just because I was Chinese. Wth?

message 36: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) That's just sad. Messed up world.

message 37: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments I was bullied the most in 1st grade.

message 38: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I was bullied for being a Muslim.

message 39: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I've read more than one book that I cried all the way through. I get into the characters so much, that their problems are my problems.

And I'm such a baby.

message 40: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I was playing on the PlayStation, and I was going 180mph in my car... on the wrong side of the road... and a car popped up out of nowhere and made me blow up. I think I must have yelled at the tv because my sister came in with a look on her face and informed me that I scarred the dog...

message 41: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 75 comments Emily wrote: "On a different topic,do books every make anyone else cry sometimes? My family thinks I'm crazy but i sometimes cry when someone dies in a book"

I have cried

message 42: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 75 comments Rumell wrote: "I was bullied for being a Muslim."

That's the worst part about society :(

message 43: by Rumell (last edited Dec 19, 2018 08:24AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Have you had that time that you always forget to take your change after you leave the store? And then you realise like five minutes later that you have forgotten and then couldn't be bothered going back to get it.

message 44: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Emily wrote: "My hair gets caught in the blow dryer. My hair is really long it goes all the way down my back."

My hair is really long too. All the way down my back too. I've gotten so much stuff stuck in my hair it's rediculous. I've gotten the thing that blows up mattresses stuck, I've gotten these little balls that have tiny hooks all over them stuck, I've had gum, blow dryers, probably others that I didn't know about... It's pretty sad.

message 45: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) My hair is short.

message 46: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) SHINE wrote: "I cry when my favorite movie characters die on screen!"

The Hunger Games... Oh, it kills me.

message 47: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 75 comments Rumell wrote: "Have you had that time that you always forget to take your change after you leave the store? And then you realise like five minutes later that you have forgotten and then couldn't be bothered going..."

Ohmigosh it happens to me at times...

message 48: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 75 comments Harper Nicole wrote: "Emily wrote: "My hair gets caught in the blow dryer. My hair is really long it goes all the way down my back."

My hair is really long too. All the way down my back too. I've gotten so much stuff s..."

My hair is pretty long (I guess it's as long as Harper), but I take care of it... Nothing ever gets stuck in it, etc.

message 49: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Deepthi wrote: "Harper Nicole wrote: "Emily wrote: "My hair gets caught in the blow dryer. My hair is really long it goes all the way down my back."

My hair is really long too. All the way down my back too. I've ..."

How in the world is that possible!? I take very good care of my hair... I just realized that I have four sisters. That could contribute. But most of it was just... me.

message 50: by Deepthi (new)

Idk... Luck I guess :)

« previous 1 3