Keeper of the Lost Cities (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #1) Keeper of the Lost Cities discussion

Most complex character?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mary Be kind, no character-shaming.

18BlueberryQueen None are that complicated but if I had to choose it would be Sophie or Bronte because they keep changing a lot. Bronte annoying/cruel to nice he can’t seem to be just one and Sophie well you can probably guess!

Sasha honestly a lot of them. alvar is crazy complex and keefe and fitz are a lot more complex than they appear

Sasha and sophie is kinda inconsistent and all over the place (in the best way) so i guess her too!

message 5: by Astra Bella (new) - added it

Astra Bella In my opinion, Fitz would be the most complex character

Gloria I'd have to say Keefe is the most complex. He's like any jokester (looking at you, Valdez). They use their humor as a mask to hide their pain. And I mean, who can blame the guy? His dad's a jerk, his mom is a scheming pyschopath, (spoiler warning) he didn't get the girl, he's been used as a pawn in his mom's games... Fitz may come off as the pressured little pretty boy, but at least he has a supporting family! All he has is some brother issues! Sophie may be a 'freak', but she also has supporting friends and family! WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR KEEFE?! There needs to be a petition.

Sophie Foster You go, Gloria! Love the little "looking at you Valdez" thing you put in there! Both Keefe and Leo need more attention! They're like one of the most important characters, but they aren't treated as such.

Gloria Thanks, Sophie! I definitely agree with you (as you can see from my earlier post). They deserve so much more than what they are getting!

Sophie Foster Amen to that!

message 10: by Astra Bella (new) - added it

Astra Bella I mean I LOVE Keefe , but I think Fitz is a little more complex , even though they both are.

message 11: by Astra Bella (new) - added it

Astra Bella Gloria wrote: "I'd have to say Keefe is the most complex. He's like any jokester (looking at you, Valdez). They use their humor as a mask to hide their pain. And I mean, who can blame the guy? His dad's a jerk, h..."
Hey and if there is a is a petition I would love to join:)