New Adult Book Club discussion

NABC Giveaways > Monica Murphy Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Dec 16, 2018 06:08AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

This week we have the incredible and very lovely Monica Murphy with us. Monica is author of many much loved NA books including One Week Girlfriend, Four Years Later, Three Broken Promises, Crave, Second Chance Boyfriend and more!

Monica is giving away a Signed paperback copy of any book from her back list (Not including anything up for pre-order or The Damaged Hearts series)! This Giveaway is open for those in the USA Only!

TO ENTER THIS INCREDIBLE GIVEAWAY PLEASE GO HERE
a Rafflecopter giveaway

This Giveaway is open for the US ONLY! This Giveaway ends Midnight Saturday 22nd December 20181 The winner will be announced Sunday 23rd December and contacted via email. The lucky winner will have 48 hours to reply directly to their email and claim their prize or a new winner will be selected at random!

message 2: by Donna (new)

Donna Fernandez | 2 comments Monica, I absolutely love your books! You are one of my favorite authors!

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan Beamon (susanbeamon) | 12 comments I don't think I've read one of your books, yet. I could be wrong.

message 4: by Loraine (new)

Loraine Oliver (loraineoliver) | 3 comments I have read some of your books and I loved them!

message 5: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Mastro (tipper85) | 34 comments I love your books ❤️ I have read them all!

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 7: by Katrina (new)

Katrina Dehart | 133 comments Thank you for the chance 😃

message 8: by Amy M. (new)

Amy M. | 50 comments Thanks for the chance! Happy Holidays!!

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily Katherine (emkaybee24) | 107 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 10: by Maria (new)

Maria Dalmau (ivythebookgeek) | 53 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 11: by CJ Villacote (new)

CJ Villacote ♡ Ceej Bookshelves ♡ (cjvillacote) | 52 comments Thank you! ❤️

message 12: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments CLOSED!!

The lucky winner , is:

Jamie Geary McNair

Congratulations! The winner has been emailed and now has 48 hours to reply directly to claim your prize or a new winner will be randomly selected!