paradise [advanced idol rp] discussion

Profiles > Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by nia. (new)

message 3: by devo (last edited Dec 21, 2018 07:29PM) (new)

devo (yourdevotion) | 31 comments

if anyone would like to do a fiancee collab for jimin it would be greatly appreciated ~!

message 4: by nia. (new)

nia. (kneeuh) | 42 comments
devotion: i’m open to doing it! i have zi wei, junmyeon, and kwang-soo that are close to his age, if you’d prefer that it’s a character around his age

message 5: by devo (new)

@nia yayyy great!! i'm thinking zi wei cuz it could be like one of china's powerhouses and korea's powerhouses getting together
#biggestweddingoftheyear

message 6: by nia. (new)

devotion: omg yes we stan a powerful couple concept!!
their wedding would be grander than nick jonas and priyanka chopra’s wedding (which i am still in awe of)

message 7: by devo (new)

@nia LMAO yessss a whole 7 day celebration
how long should they have been engaged ? or is it fresh?

message 8: by nia. (new)

devotion: i think they would've been engaged already, because zi wei has spent the last few years promoting in china and focusing on her personal life and friendships. perhaps it's been a few months? or a year? i know she would've wanted to stall any plans for a wedding until he was finished with callback

message 9: by devo (new)

@nia i think they dated for a couple years and got engaged last year, a nice steady relationship.

message 10: by nia. (new)

devotion: i love it!!

message 11: by nia. (new)

devotion: i had another idea involving your jiwon and my jiwon! since both can be considered the "money makers" of bs ent. and they're both named jiwon, i feel like there can be some sort of friendship there?

message 12: by devo (new)

@nia omg i didn’t even notice that llolll yessss there can def be a friendship. they could collaborate on a song or sum

message 13: by nia. (new)

devotion : ooh yes! they could have a temporary sub-unit called jiwon² LOL. and it would be like triple h, where they only ever have a comeback once a year or so

message 14: by devo (new)

@nia: immmm deaaaaaaaaad yes let’s actually do that

message 15: by devo (new)

@nia: i’m picturing this and i love it

message 16: by nia. (new)

devotion : i can't click the link for some reason

message 17: by devo (new)

devo (yourdevotion) | 31 comments nia. wrote: "
devotion : i can't click the link for some reason
"

https://youtu.be/d9IxdwEFk1c

message 18: by nia. (new)

devotion : OMG YES I LOVE THOSE TWO! i thought of zico ft. iu and key ft. soyou as well, right when i saw what song it was

message 19: by devo (new)

nia: wow two collabs that i love

message 20: by devo (new)

i also though of https://youtu.be/ouR4nn1G9r4 but he’s not really a vocal but u get the point lolol

message 21: by nia. (new)

devotion : mood
i love these songs sm

message 22: by devo (new)

nia: what other collab could we do

message 23: by nia. (new)

devotion : please please tell me if you feel like i'm taking up a lot of your collabs! i understand if you're fine with the ones we have already
but other ideas i did have are sunhee being awkward around lillian and trying to figure out how she can be so energetic LOL
or even make the girl involved in i.e's scandal, but it's fine if you don't want to do that

message 24: by devo (new)

nia: pleasseeee i want to collab it’s totally cool
yesss make the girlllll

message 25: by nia. (new)

devotion : ok i will!! i was thinking of making her an ex-trainee that left the company once the scandal happened, and now she's an actress under another company?

message 26: by devo (new)

nia: yeah! and they bump into each other and is like "wow......this is awkward."

message 27: by nia. (new)

devotion : she would tease that it's so hard to get drama roles because of the controversy, but it doesn't personally affect her too much. and she'll be wondering if he was actually referring to her but won't bother to ask

message 28: by natsuki (new)

natsuki (夏希) (natsuiro) | 18 comments Mod
brainstorms here if anyone wants to collab~

message 29: by nia. (new)

elyse : i have some ideas!
- kinam would definitely rub in daehyun's face how konflict were the ones that lost but at least they're getting comebacks
- i want something with jieun! i'm thinking romantic, but i have to figure out which one of my characters i want to use
- youngjun and jiwon could have an interesting friendship dynamic as variety king and queen, and have maybe mc'ed together on a variety show or a music show?

message 30: by natsuki (new)

nia:
- wow if it weren't for the fact that he is obligated to be respectful to those older than him daehyun would have killed kinam already !! love it
- oooooh okay!! anyone works~
- oh i like that... maybe they could have hosted together a la hee siblings

message 31: by nia. (new)

elyse :
- it'll be some spicy tension for the resort LOL
- i was thinking of using junmyeon, because well, someone ought to keep him from breaking more hearts, but then i thought of kwang-soo and now i'm stuck
- yes!! ugh i missed hani and heechul mcing together so much that i actually watched the knowing bros episode featuring exid, and i normally don't watch variety shows

shad :
- myungyong and junmyeon, the fuckboys of genesis
- perhaps seulgi and yulhee have been co-stars in a drama?

message 32: by devo (new)

nia: he def was talking about her but shhhh she can never know that he still crushes on her

message 33: by nia. (new)

devotion : she's so oblivious and tries to get back on better terms with him and uses the trip to befriend him
i'm just laughing at how much the scandal is going to grow when netizens find out they're at the resort at the same time.
coincidence?
i ThInK nOt

message 34: by natsuki (new)

nia:
- hotel staff having to hold them back when daehyun wants to FIGHT
- ooooooh... hm i could see like a love-hate and bantering thing with junmyeon, but if it's kwangsoo, they could already be friends since they're main vocalists at the same company. whatever you'd prefer!!
- yes!! haha i love that episode, exid are the best <3

message 35: by devo (new)

nia: literalllllllllllyyyyy all the gossip blogs will be like "I.E SEEN W/ MYSTERY CRUSH, DATING CONFIRMED?111!?!?!?!!"

message 36: by nia. (new)

elyse :
- kinam laughing even further because he can't fight
- ooh thank you! i think i'll go for kwangsoo, because i'm not the best at rping love-hate relationships LOL. i can imagine kwang slipping his number in her inkigayo sandwich i'm sorry, i've lost my shit repeatedly since seungri revealed that idols did that
- same!!

shad :
- oh damn, you're right. they can have happy discussions over the amount of dating scandals they've been in
- cool!! and it'll be a cute little reunion at the resort

devotion : she gets a call from her management within an hour and she'll be like "can i nOT ENJOY ONE TRIP????"

message 37: by devo (last edited Jan 02, 2019 10:26AM) (new)

nia: and it’s like there’s blurry ass pictures of them meeting outside the hotels and it’s like blowing up on twitter and I.E’s like man i knew i shoulda worn a damn mask
and the whole trip they’re like reconnecting and shit

message 38: by nia. (new)

devotion : they hide together within the resort so they don't have to put up with reporters and just end up getting closer as a result of the ordeal
i love this

message 39: by devo (new)

nia: Ahhhhh i love itt

can we also discuss how cute the fiancée collab is gonna be cause they all public and shit

message 40: by nia. (new)

devotion : omg yes!!
zi wei isn't the most affectionate person but then she's with jimin and she'll get all soft and cuddly. she definitely doesn't hesitate to talk about how great of an actor and person he is in interviews

message 41: by devo (new)

nia: jimin is def affectionate and a chatter box he’ll fit her into every interview like
so how’s filming?
“yeah filmings gr8 but i miss my fiancée”

how’d did u think they met?

message 42: by nia. (new)

devotion : she probably shows up on set every once in a while with a lunch that she made for him
she works a lot in china though, so i imagine that when they don't schedules, they spend every possible minute with each other

maybe through a variety show? they were both guests on it and they kept in contact afterwards?

message 43: by devo (new)

nia: A “We Got Married” season lmaooo

message 44: by nia. (new)

devotion : OMG YES, i didn't even think about that... we should totally do that!

message 45: by devo (new)

nia: ok but like literally tho thats so funny its like during filming jimin totally falls for her like unscripted & like a years later its like BOOP we're engaged fr this time! and everyone like freaks out

message 46: by nia. (new)

devotion : and it could've been one of the earlier wgm seasons, where the couple actually kissed and stuff. i love this idea so much!!

message 47: by devo (new)

nia: yessss! fan favorite couple finally gets together
(view spoiler)

message 48: by nia. (new)

devotion : what a power couple
(view spoiler)