How to Train your Dragon RP discussion

The Beach

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 103 comments Mod
RP

Aurora walked over to an outcropping of high rocks and looked up at the cave near the top and sighed before flying up to it. Walking inside she looked at her mate who was laying next to their nest that contained a single egg. She nudged him, waking him before laying curled up around their egg.

Storm woke and looked at Aurora as she curled up around their egg and licked her on the top of her head before heading out of the cave. Taking to the air he headed towards a lake that he'd seen a few days ago in a cove. Growing closer he fired a lavender fire and flew through it, turning invisible he continued flying.

Willa Monday-Proud wrote: "Aurora walked over to an outcropping of high rocks and looked up at the cave near the top and sighed before flying up to it. Walking inside she looked at her mate who was laying next to their nest ..."

message 4: by Huey (new)

Huey (huey-duck) | 15 comments Dusk was flying around the beach, he paused and looked around. He made a little growling noise

Midnight flew above the beach he heard Dusk growling and flew down to the beach.

message 6: by Huey (new)

Huey (huey-duck) | 15 comments Dusk looked at the dragon and hissed a warning at Midnight

Midnight landed and flared his large wings intimidatingly at the sound of another male, and hissed back at him. His ears twitched as he attempted to locate the source of the noise. Not knowing where it was coming from.

Willow dropped from a tree and tackled Dusk playfully from the right, she had unique blue stripes along her black body, the tips of her wings, down her back and along her spine to her tail fins. Making a musical humming sound,

message 8: by Huey (new)

Huey (huey-duck) | 15 comments Dusk looked at willow and cocked his head to the side

Willow trilled as she eyed Dusk and tilted her head curiously.

message 10: by Huey (new)

Huey (huey-duck) | 15 comments Dusk leaned into a crouch and walked over to WIllow cautiously. He sniffed her

Willow sniffed Dusk curiously when he got closer. the marks on her black body glowing faintly, feeling warm to the touch. ((She's Not an Alpha))

message 12: by Huey (new)

Huey (huey-duck) | 15 comments (ah okk))
Dusk leaped at her playfully . "Hi, My name's dusk!"

"My name's Willow, it's nice to meet you Dusk. The dragon you were messing with before? The Titan Wing He's my brother, And he's blind" Willow said to the Night Light.

message 14: by Huey (new)

Huey (huey-duck) | 15 comments Dusk nods, "uh huh." he said, "You're lucky, I've no family."

"You can join ours." Willow suggested rolling onto her back playfully. Then instantly rolling onto her feet when she heard a noise.

Aria dropped from the sky into the water, going after a fish. Two young ones flew overhead. A mostly black female and a mostly white male. The spines on all three of their heads were more defined then others of their breed.

(view spoiler)

message 16: by Huey (last edited Sep 18, 2021 12:31PM) (new)

Huey (huey-duck) | 15 comments Dusk nods, "all right". He sat and swayed his tail. He heard the nose and crouched down scared, and then ran in between Willow's legs

((I made Aria as an Adoptive mother for Dusk, And Loki and Euphoria as an Adopted brother and sister.))

Euphoria and Loki landed nearby and looked at Dusk between Willow's legs and tilted their heads curiously.

Aria swam to the shore and shook water off her body, carrying four fish in her mouth. One for Euphoria, One for Loki, One for Dusk and One for herself. She dropped the fish on the ground and carried one over to Dusk.

message 18: by Huey (new)

Huey (huey-duck) | 15 comments Kensi Blye wrote: "((I made Aria as an Adoptive mother for Dusk, And Loki and Euphoria as an Adopted brother and sister.))

Euphoria and Loki landed nearby and looked at Dusk between Willow's legs and tilted their he..."

Dusk looked up at Willow, "May i eat the fish" he said

Aria pushed it closer before she picked up her own fish and ate it.

Euphoria ate her fish and glanced at Dusk as she did so, He was interesting.

Loki after he was done with his own fish jumped on his sister playfully.

message 20: by Huey (new)

Huey (huey-duck) | 15 comments Dusk sat down in between Willow's legs, his black wings somewhat calming down

Willow nuzzled the top of his head and lay down, Not seeing Aria as a threat even though the female had her young with her.

message 22: by Huey (new)

Huey (huey-duck) | 15 comments Dusk took this as a yes and walked over to the fish catuiously

message 23: by Huey (new)

Huey (huey-duck) | 15 comments He looked at the other dragons and hissed, "who are you"

"I'm Euphoria, this is my Brother Loki and my mother Aria" The Black dragon hatchling with Purple eyes and white markings said, Her brother Loki was mostly white with black markings and blue eyes.

Aria watched the young ones interact.