How to Train your Dragon RP discussion

The Cove

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jane Isles-Rizzoli | 103 comments Mod
RP

Midnight flew into the Cove and landed before smelling around for prey, going over to the lake he heard fish swimming around under the water.

QUEEN | 76 comments Ivera was perched on a dead tree, balancing herself with her extraordinarily long, unique wings. Unlike midnight who flew effortlessly across the cove, Ivera was more reserved. She could detect his bad energy and chose to remain in her corner of the territory. Just for good measure, she barked across the lake, then released a cosmic flare that fizzled into purple flames mid-way above the reflective water.

Midnight felt the heat from the flames and growled, and shot a plasma blast towards the direction the flames had come from, Sensing where she was and narrowly missing her. Facing her direction revealed the scars across his eyes.

QUEEN | 76 comments Ivera growled and leaped from the branch. If her warning was to provoke a fight, she had no reason to back down. "You are midnight of the nightfuries." She called across the lake, her tail brushing across her own shoulder. "I am Ivera of the lightfuries."

"Yes I am, what's the deal with you firing at me? I was just hunting." Midnight growled at her. "It's nice to know the name of my attacker." He said hearing her name.

QUEEN | 76 comments "You look like a dragon looking for a fight, just wanted to inform you i'm not interested." She responded with a narrowed gaze. "If i was to attack you, you'd know it." With her nerves no longer rustled, she sat back on her hindlegs, yellow wings spread behind her to show off her unusual size.

"Yeah, I just want to avoid any humans coming after me again." Midnight said following his nose back to the water, he listened to the swimming fish again. Stepping backwards he heard a fish in the middle of the deep lake and flapped his wings once to get airborne then dove into the center of the lake after the fish.

((Midnight's blind so he can't see her showing off her size or anything like that, He can sense where she is by her voice, or by where the fire from her attacks is coming from, Even by hearing her.))

QUEEN | 76 comments (( thats cool, i still added it for personal reasons lol. ))

((Okay, Cool))

message 11: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments "There are no humans here midnight," Ivera said with annoyance riddled in her tone, bounding into the shallow water. "I'd kill them in a heartbeat after throwing them around, of course."

"Hey I'd join you, I know the smell of humans, They're the ones who blinded me." He said confessing his weakness. "But I can still fight."

message 13: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments "Considering how they pine after us to fly with us, I guess it couldn't hurt to chuck them around a little huh?" She chuckled softly, finding herself more at ease near the blinded nightfury. "Do you have a mate Midnight?" She asked, licking at the water by her ankles.

message 14: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Aug 31, 2019 06:06PM) (new)

"No...I don't I do have a sister though, And she's nearby." Midnight said sniffing the air before he heard his black and light blue Night Fury sister circle overhead then land on one of the large rocks. "Ivera, meet Willow, Willow this is Ivera." He said introducing the two.

"Its nice to meet you Ivera." Willow said before warming up the spot she was on with her fire then laid there curling up.

message 15: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments Ivera acknowledged Willow's presence with a curt flap of her left wing. Aware that both nightfuries were dark scaled, Ivera felt quite exposed being so bright. Despite her own conscious beauty. Amongst the three, she would be the most visible to any hunter that intruded onto the cove.

Midnight walked towards her following his nose towards her, Then jumped across the lake, landing so he was above her shielding her from sight with his large wings, He'd smelled a human not far off and wanted to keep her safe. He turned his face in the direction he'd smelled the human coming from and let out a threatening hiss.

A man walked out from the rocks and spotted two Night Furies, his jaw dropped seeing these rare creatures, "Wow, Chief Hiccup is gonna be surprised."

Midnight fired a Plasma ball at the human.

message 17: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments Ivera's attention snapped to the trees where the human had avoided the attack. True to her word, Ivera surged into action, taking to the air with her large wings, quick to join in the attack, she dive bombed at the viking.

The Viking ducked under a rock, having seen this kind of attack when Toothless had attacked a Monstrous Nightmare the first time he'd seen him. He tried to climb further into the hole to avoid the Golden-Yellow dragon.

((Toothless and Hiccup are open to RP))

Willow snuck towards where the Viking was hiding, remaining silent as she went.

message 19: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments If avoidance was what the viking was aiming for, he failed at that prospect the moment he spoke. Ivera growled, advancing quickly up the ledge, above where the viking now hid. "Midnight?" She asked, glancing at the blind dragon, "Would you like to do the honors?"

message 20: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Feb 11, 2019 12:59PM) (new)

Midnight jumped into the air, charging a powerful blast, shooting it at the rock the Viking was hiding under he made the classic whistle of the Night Fury and let loose a powerful blast, shattering the large rock and turning it to gravel, landing where the rock was he picked up the Viking and flew up high into the air.

The Viking screamed in terror

message 21: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments Ivera took to the sky, amble while flying. She weaved under and around Midnight as he raised the terrified viking into the sky. "Throw him!" Ivera shouted, flapping her wings quickly to gain a higher vantage above the cove. The wind howled.

Midnight tossed the Viking into the air away from himself listening to the Viking scream.

message 23: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments Ivera snapped her wings together and shot off after the viking. Being tiny and nimble, she had to calculate her grasp, not to injure the viking so badly. Grasping him by the arm, she tore off towards the clouds. (I posted in the forest as gisele)

Midnight followed after her, then he was right across from her, "Toss him over, Lets show him how fast I can get and how close I can get to the trees." He said to her, Having been here before and how long he'd actually lived near the forest.

message 25: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments Ivera agreed, nodding her sleek head. Tossing the viking from her grasp, she aimed the intruder at the forest where she expected Midnight to perform a feat to startle the viking.

Sensing where the human was he grabbed him at the last second and gaining speed he flew inches over the trees, passing the area Gisele was in, He heard the human scream in terror as he gained speed with each flap of his large wings.

message 27: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments Ivera was thoroughly enjoying the chance to terrorize the human. Considering how long berk dammed the dragons to hell, it was fate’s hand that lead this viking to this place.

message 28: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Feb 11, 2019 10:40PM) (new)

Toothless hearing the screaming of the human raced off towards the Cove, Once he was there he flicked his tail which allowed him to fly on his own and flew up into the sky quickly then chased Midnight down. Seeing him and the type of hold he had on the human he let out a warning roar and sent out a plasma blast that exploded in front of Midnight stopping him mid-flight. "Return him to the ground safely." He ordered the other male Night Fury. "NOW!" He said growling, the scales on his forehead and down his spines started glowing blue.

Midnight growled and kept a hold of the human, though he still started down towards the ground.

"Oh thank Thor you're here Toothless." The Viking said gladly.

message 29: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments Ivera watched from a distance, her jade gaze narrowed at the night fury. Toothless, was his name. Ready to defend her actions and Midnight, Ivera sailed to the ground, landing close to Toothless' face. "Humans should expect this treatment considering how many of our kind they have killed!" She hissed, lashing her tail across the male's face.

"They're making up for it by saving dragons, You haven't seen Berk, Its a haven for Dragons, It's full of them, and not one of them hunts Dragons anymore. And the ones that did have died." Toothless said to Ivera.

message 31: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments Ivera snarled warningly at Toothless before flying away, wanting nothing to do with the discussion.

"Ivera? Humans hunted us Humans did this, it happened quite a few years ago but they blinded me. Take your human and get out of here Alpha." Midnight said with a growl before taking to the sky and after Ivera.

Toothless shook his head and picked up the shaken Viking and headed back to Berk.

message 33: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments Ivera appreciated Midnight defending her. Everything the two dragons said was true. Just because Toothless had made peace with them, he was ok. He lived alone when he encountered them. Midnight and Ivera had their share. Targeted for her bright color scales, Ivera had no reason to trust humans.

Glancing over her shoulder, Ivera indicated to Midnight that she wanted to fly to a little island off the shore.

Midnight tilted his head before following after her, Heading towards the Island that she'd indicated.

message 35: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments Ivera landed softly, folding her golden wings on her back. Her sleek figure was a sharp contrast to Midnight's apperance. "Thank you," She said, reaching out to nuzzle the blind dragons shoulde.r

Midnight purred then licked Ivera's back, the only part of her he could reach with her that close to his body.

message 37: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments (OOOOOO)
Ivera reciprocated the vocalization, it rumbled from her throat. She responded to the affection by wrapping her tail around his lower tail.

He nudged her towards the den with his nose, licking her side again.

message 39: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 76 comments Ivera was compliant with Midnight's guidance. She purred softly, the golden dragon padding towards the rocky den.

((To the Secret Cave, If you want to RP what's past the Fade to black, that's usually in these movies))

Storm not knowing that it was part of another Furies territory landed by the lake and hunted the fish inside it, feeling the need to hunt for his mate and unhatched child.

Midnight, smelling an intruder took to the air before diving towards, breaking the sound barrier which caused the whistling sound that Night Furies are known for making and shooting a plasma blast at the ground near Storm.

Willa Monday-Proud wrote: "Storm not knowing that it was part of another Furies territory landed by the lake and hunted the fish inside it, feeling the need to hunt for his mate and unhatched child.

Midnight, smelling an i..."

message 43: by Huey (new)

Huey (huey-duck) | 15 comments Dusk kept watching and tipped his head